How to compile asset from "exported" folder and the *scml files into *zip files in "anim" folder?

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie in modding. I'm modding a character for DST base on the mod "Extended Sample Character" of 'Dragon Wolf Leo'. I currently have re-drawn every single *png file in "exported" folder. I opened the *scml file with "Scripter", changed Z-order and X-Y-Size of it, and it seems work well. I opened my DST game happily and select the mod. The game generated the world normal, but when I select the character, the game crashed. I've search for some topic on this forum too, but unfortunatly there is no way to compile asset from "exported" folder and the *scml files into *zip files in "anim" folder. I really want to know how to do it. Thank you so much.

First off what OS does your computer run, 
If it is Windows you need to install Don't starve mod tools, it work for both DS and DST,  after downloading go to your steam common folder and open up the folder named Dontstarvemodtools and go to the auto compiler, a CMD window will pop up and show you the progress of the folders being compiled. (Though auto compiler is not perfect as it will sometimes mess things up.)

• Like 1