I've searched the forums looking for a solution, so I apologize in advance if I'm suggesting something that's already been resolved.  Automatically disinfecting is a great addition - but it's a real pain to select each tile that I want to "Disable Autodisinfect" on.  I have an issue with dupes wasting their time disinfecting tiles/areas that don't matter, and so I end up disabling each tile individually.  Is there a way you could extend either the "selectable" functionality used for the prioritize feature or the "copy settings" feature used for storage containers to disabling the auto disinfect?  That would save me having to click each individual tile that needs disabled.  Love the game, no worries either way - just a suggestion.

The problem here isn't disabling auto-disinfect en masse, it's turning it off for the entire ladder that you drove through slimelung country.  I want my base to get auto-disinfected, I really don't enjoy clicking on each... individual... ladder... piece... to turn it off.

I second this request, please give us a way to turn off auto-disinfect in bulk, or to zone an area as not to be auto-disinfected so new construction doesn't have to keep being tagged as soon as it's built.

Archived