Bidirectional Liquid/Gas Vents

What it says on the tin: Vents that go both ways.

For Water, gravity can be used to pump water liquids through liquid vents.

For gas, the ability pull air through vents to the gas pumps and pump them off to other areas. This would be ideal.

That's totally contrary to the way the entire piping system works. At best you could have a fake version of this with a two tile object, one tile of which is a pump and the other of which is a vent. But you still need to connect each green to a white somewhere.

3 hours ago, Ciderblock said:

That's totally contrary to the way the entire piping system works. At best you could have a fake version of this with a two tile object, one tile of which is a pump and the other of which is a vent. But you still need to connect each green to a white somewhere.

I could dig something like this. As an addendum, a negative pressure system for vents would also work in my mind.

51 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

I hope that this will eventually be possible, but the current piping system would need a complete overhaul. I hope that that will actually happen at some point though

Possibly, I would like to see pressure and gravity at least be able to do something similar.

Archived