Wondering if this game is going to be released for the PS4

I watched last week's twitch stream from klei devs, I loved the trailer at the end of the stream... it got me very interested in this game but unfortunately I cannot play games on my mac so I'm wondering if this game will ever be release for console players.

From what I observed during the stream and a few other streamers playing this game on PC, it looks like it's much easier to control the game and play the game using a mouse than a controller, if the developers ever decide to port oni to consoles, will the mouse feature be available for PS4 players who has a mouse/keyboard? 

10 hours ago, AlexRou said:

I think it is way too early to ask anything relating to this. They have not even decided to port to PS4 so any questions about such a port are meaningless at this point.

Why can you not play games on the mac? Just curious. 

my mac is restricted to homework school projects only not gaming   

8 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

my mac is restricted to homework school projects only not gaming   

How is it restricted? Just your parents saying so? So what do you have a specific time to game and they only gave you a PS4 so it would be super obvious if you game out of your schedule? Do they like open the mac and check if you installed steam or something?

I'm just super curious :p Cuz even if you said yes to everything above there might be a way to game on the mac. Unless of course they look at your screen every single minute.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:50 PM, AlexRou said:

How is it restricted? Just your parents saying so? So what do you have a specific time to game and they only gave you a PS4 so it would be super obvious if you game out of your schedule? Do they like open the mac and check if you installed steam or something?

I'm just super curious :p Cuz even if you said yes to everything above there might be a way to game on the mac. Unless of course they look at your screen every single minute.

I used to play games on a PC laptop and it was so bad, it would cause major crashes when i did school project the stuff just crashed and i had to redo everything because i didnt save it. Then the laptop just went bad, I got blue screen and windows errors, hard driver fails, etc...  my older brother got an iMac for my bday and has been restricted to school stuff only 

2 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

I used to play games on a PC laptop and it was so bad, it would cause major crashes when i did school project the stuff just crashed and i had to redo everything because i didnt save it. Then the laptop just went bad, I got blue screen and windows errors, hard driver fails, etc...  my older brother got an iMac for my bday and has been restricted to school stuff only 

That has got nothing to do with games, it's just a faulty laptop. If you're restricting it by choice then I guess the only way for you to play ONI is to buy a pc. I'll stop replying here since there is nothing more I can add that would help the situation.

Archived