Help I need a new brother....

Alright so one day I was playing DST with my little brother and we were in the rocky biome and it was dusk. He managed to get some ice with a 45% pickaxe he found. We went back to our/My base that I've built. Later during the night he said "can I cook some food" but since we had crockpots in our base I told him:"go grab 4 berries from the chest and cook them to make the fist fulls of jelly last longer" I look and see that he had ice next to the berries and told him that he could extinguished the fire if he used the ice on it. He didn't listen and latter he handed me the berries and told me he needed to do something. He then proceeded to run into the darkness and agro a spider. He almost died and I was mad at him. I started to kite the group of 6 spiders and he said "Wait I can cook Ice?" He then got himself killed by both Charlie And spiders wile I ran from base with a torch. He then toss the controller at me and yell that dont starve sucked.

He is 11 and yet he has the mind of a 2 year old idiot. 

2 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

He'll eventually get better.

He's gotten worse EX: punching bees and rooks, asking why they don't die. And I can go on for things about it but it's funny how much he's bad at it. 

He did improve though because he wached Edgy ricks videos yet he takes them a little to seriously.            I main wigfrig because she has an interesting playstyle and he says that if you play her your (Insert form nuke here).

Archived