Rily    470

there is a little bug in the dupes behaviour, they suddenly stop using bathrooms, they just refuse to use them and prefer to pee everywhere, my bathrooms were "ready to use" I had 4, it happened at cycle 40 with 15 or a bit more dupes.

I saw a lot of weird bugs in their tasks, sometimes they got stuck going back and forward to one point without doing anything, I lost 2 of them because they refuse to use a ladder, these bugs are rare but are less rare since outbreak update

BlueLance    79
On 27/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, Rily said:

there is a little bug in the dupes behaviour, they suddenly stop using bathrooms, they just refuse to use them and prefer to pee everywhere, my bathrooms were "ready to use" I had 4, it happened at cycle 40 with 15 or a bit more dupes.

I saw a lot of weird bugs in their tasks, sometimes they got stuck going back and forward to one point without doing anything, I lost 2 of them because they refuse to use a ladder, these bugs are rare but are less rare since outbreak update

For your last one, I notice this happens when they chase a single pocket of oxygen back and forth... usually involving a ladder and tile or two ladders.

Its odd you are experiencing the toilet one, it was recently fixed for me, I have 6 toilets and dupes wouldnt use them, could you post a save for the devs to have a look at?

• Thanks 1