The Horrible Pun Thread

DatShadowJK

You people have to many puns to tell! It seems that I'm the only one here that hasn't made a pun!! I need to do something!!! Ummm... ( I'm actually struggling to make a pun that you guys would understand.) Ok! I'll just make a "pun" that you may think you understand, but you'd actually have to be... oh nevermind!!! On with the "pun"! Uhh... I can't think of how to start it, but it had to do with... El... j... wo..... d? Nevermind! I'll just think of another.... this will take a while..... *turns brain into high gear* 20170830_005348.thumb.png.853b05eb73284c47f37761bf86227077.png

1 hour ago, DatShadowJK said:

Man Xedlord

Your brain sure has changed it's mind on ever finding this thread

First of all, you edited that! Now no-one but you and me know what it originally said...

Second of all, I didn't just find this thread! I was like the... the... um... *goes back a page* ...eighth comment!!!!!

This is a long one pals so strap in.

So this guy asks this girl to Prom, and she says yes. Extatic the guy goes to a tux rental place to get a tux, but the line to rent a tux is suuuuuuper long. Finally he gets his tux, but then he has to go get a corsage for the girl. So he goes and he picks out the perfect corsage, but the line, for the corsage, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long. He gets the corsage but then he has to go to the limo rental place. But the line, for the limo, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long. So he gets it and all is well, until a week later, it's the day of prom.

So they arrive at prom, but the line, to get in, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long. But, they get in and what does the girl want to do? She wants to take pictures and the line, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long. But it's over they take the pictures and they dance for a bit. Until the girl says to the guy that she wants some punch. So the guy, goes to the punch bowl.

and thank GOD there's no punch line.

Archived