Help Fixing one of DS's most popular mods please (60k subs)

hi. I wrote AutoRetrap.

I did it out of frustration. I went, i learned, I asked, I wrote, I asked more, got more help... and finally released a mod with 1 line of code that ended up with

76,438 Unique Visitors(Public number)
58,669 Current Subscribers(Public number)
1,451 Current Favorites(Public number)

here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=394612159

It broke during SW, and has mixed results in DST servers; apparently it has a good /bad effect based on whether caves are enabled.
any help would be 'greatly' appreciated.

thanks guys! and let me know what you need to make it fix.

Hi, @Arkathorn.

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I've been away and Klei hasn't sent me an email notification, like I expected it might: but that's my bad. I believe that I removed that line from the modinfo because it didn't work already with SW, it was such a long time ago that I don't remember now.

Any chance that you might be able to runtest it? I don't play or mod the game anymore, and it would be... cumbersone for me to try it when I can't remember most things about the game.

I'm only wanting it fixed as a fanservice, I get nothing from it, but people still ask me at least every week to fix it. Think of me as a Dev that's still updating a game that I earn nothing off, a few years after release. Any help would be hugely appreciated, and it's not for me, it's for the fans.

thanks.

OK. Bump.
Surely, someone here is still actively modding DS, and can help me with this.
It's a fanservice.
I'm sure that for someone who does this 'every day' it's a 5 minute job to get to the bottom of this.

It's gotta be worth at least a good beer/coffee/bottle of Fanta.

Someone fixes this, and a Paypal donation is coming their way.

I get nothing out of it, except that those who do use it can use it again.

Come. On.

Archived