ONI +Linux + Wine New Status?

Hi i am trying to run ONI under Ubuntu 17.04 with an AMD GPU (should support OGL4.x and Dx11, its an ARUBA https://www.x.org/wiki/RadeonFeature/ )
under wine2.14 (starting it under 2.12 crashs for me)

i did try to set "MaxVersionGL" to  0x30002 but it seems to make it worse.
without i can see the splash screen, but i can't see the background, but i can see the loading again, but and the game looks pink
with that option, the splash is only white, the background is still gone, but now the menu looks something broken too, the loading is only giberish (some kind of crazy render errors) and the game is now black instead of pink

i tried both wine and wine64 but it doesn't seems to make a difference.

I did attached the console log i got when starting it with wine

currently i suspect the radeon driver doing some stupid things, because that with the black background on title i noticed on some other game before where it did work once, but now not anymore.

ONI.log

hm i tired winehq-stable 2.12 too but it looks much different than winehq-devel 2.14

with MaxVersionGL same as above:
the splash is only white, the background is still gone, but now the menu looks something broken too, the loading is only giberish (some kind of crazy render errors)

but the game look like that now

5997d4237891d_Bildschirmfotovom2017-08-1907-56-09.thumb.png.6e618c7c2d0af71a7db9024d9e44d3e3.png

That is what the loading screen does for me with MaxVersionGL, but does look okay without

5997d4f30a007_Bildschirmfotovom2017-08-1908-03-56.thumb.png.92d9e1215476d26de5472bf7badfc41c.png

am doing at now on my mothers windows pc while she is away ;P

Found the problem what was wrong. Mesa did Report some missing library.

Now I just need to learn how to play the game xD

1. First try was a bad start because my mothers pc was to slow and the dupes are vomitting all over the place. But there was a steam guyser in slime biome. (Ka what the best way to Harvest that yet)
  2. Try to build Natural gas Generator powerd by slime and polluted water. Worked good I just oversaw that the Gas Generator does Output polluted water too, but I just let it flow into a frost biome. For that was the problem after I did connect the heavy wires and now the transformers doesn't have enough power anymore to power the energy generators :/
  3. Third try has a pufft in a slime biome but in clean oxygen. I currently try to flut it with polluted oxygen but didn't had time to try yet.

Archived