Rhymes with Play 152 - Oxygen Not Included: Outbreak Upgrade

Join us this Thursday, August 17th as we show off new features (and more) as well as discuss the upcoming Outbreak Upgrade for Oxygen Not Included. As always, the stream will be going live at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC) only on the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast on Twitch.

Where is it?
On our official Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When is it?
Show date: Thursday, August 17, 2017

3:30 PM PDT (Pacific)
10:30 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

Here is a handy tool you can use to figure out what time that means for you.

Hey folks, if you missed the Outbreak Upgrade preview stream, check out the VOD on Twitch:

Watch live video from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Be sure to check out the Rhymes With Play Dev Cast on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific)! 

Also, a special thanks to @brickgrinder, @HotChocolate, @ImpactedTooth, @MenaAthena, and @The Noon Fish (from the Klei community forums) as well as Azreths-Arts, BrokenChameleon, Sketchsartsyside, Nightwonder7, and @drakenshaven for sharing their Oxygen Not Included fan art with us!

A list of new stuff mentioned in this stream.
* Thermo Aquatuner: Building which cools piped liquid by transferring part of heat to itself. Requires 1.200 wats of power, so it need to be connected using industrial wires.
* Ore Scrubber: Building which uses piped chlorine to remove germs from ore. (I assume, it means all solid resources?)
* Geysers art and generation within map revised. Will spawn within open space, on a platform of neutronium.
* New chlorine geyser to make chlorine renewable.

On 19/08/2017 at 4:43 AM, Whispershade said:

Not only will the aquatuner cool water. It is submersible and has an overheat temp of 175 when using gold amalgam. Making it possible to legitimately boil water, currently.

I wish i knew it was submersible before you mentioned that...

Archived