[UPDATE-4] 1400+ Days Wes City Pics/Video [Modded]

Hello, guys, been a long while since I've been around the forum. Bottom line is, my work in summer is just too much for me to handle any gaming at all.

UPDATE 2: 1000 Days VIDEO TOUR DOWN BELOW
UPDATE 3: New Swamp Set - pictures below
UPDATE 4:  FARM SET + TENT CAMP + CAVE ENTRANCE + CROSS WORLD WORMHOLE

Latest World Map (1,4k+ Days)

A9EevfT.jpg

Anyway decided to drop by to say I've started a DST Solo World, with a lot of mods, and tbh I'm getting in love as much as when New Reign was getting released. I always wanted to do a Solo World like my Mega Base in Single Player with all the good new content New Reign brought, but after doing two 1k+ Days Megabases with a few people it was just not enough content to make me wanna start everything from scratch.

I'm around 250+ days so there is still not much done, so I will just share 2 zones(one finished, the other almost) where you can see few of the mods in work

Hope you enjoy the screenshots

Best Regards,

Glermz

A4NPYPe.png

rlMhJAf.png

Ps. If you have cosmetic mods that fit the Art Style of the original content of Don't Starve, feel free to link them :)

UPDATE 1:

So around 200 days have passed by and here are some more screenshots for you folks. Hope you enjoy.

RSzyaVA.jpg

Yct0i5Z.jpg

Q25lB61.jpg

h5XQqBo.jpg

u1DjRYa.jpg

r7HhL2x.jpg

K9D9W9B.jpg

8238JSs.jpg

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3 - Swamp Set:
eWNnJMb.jpg

L8k1Kjf.jpg

jcDCNc5.jpg

UPDATE 4 - FARM SET + TENT CAMP + CAVE ENTRANCE + CROSS WORLD WORMHOLE

3zTsC2N.jpg

9SCmYBS.jpg

O1r76AA.jpg

xEuZyqG.jpg

tCMGfIa.jpg

S3dDyFe.jpg

wQjsf5q.jpg

PPRM51z.jpg

List of Mods in this world:

• - Festive Pack
  • - Item Pack
  • - Candy Machine
  • - Automatic Health Adjust
  • - Colorful Fireflies
  • - Craftable Monster Lairs
  • - Craftable Ruins Turf
  • - Domestication Plus
  • - Fueled Lazy Deserter
  • - Lunar Tools
  • - New Old Bell
  • - Maxwell Stuff
  • - New Tents
  • - New Walls
  • - Painted Pig Houses
  • - Pet Statues
  • - Plants Recipe
  • - Renewable Graves
  • - Turfed
  • - Work in Dark
  • - Epic Healthbar
  • - Horn Fire
  • - MonkeyBarrel
  • - PVP Turf
  • - Shipwrecked Turfs Mod

Special Thanks to Hobgoblino, Darcrov and Adai for doing this fantastics mods for me:

• - Cheaper Moon Walls (4 Moon Rock = 4 Moon Rock Walls)
  • - Keep Burnt Trees and stumps (So they dont despawn)
  • - Plant Flowers Closer (so you can stack them almost on top of eachother, for better looking gardens)

• - Pinning for the Fjords

• - Enduring Backpack
  • - Eternal Glowcaps and Mushlights
  • - Lasting End Tabl

About gameplay, I recommend you "eat your veggies", it is great, I had a lot of fun, and it's challenging 

For customing, mods done by Silentine (if I remember correctly) adds a lot of good stuff close to DS universe (hound fur for exemple), but not everything is in DST, it has been partially murged by other people

If you want electricty, there is a mod made by @Mobbstar that add also a lot of stuff

anyway, it would help if you tell us what mods you are already using.

hope I have help you :)

7 minutes ago, b1b3r0n said:

If you want electricty, there is a mod made by the best known living entity on this planet that add also a lot of stuff

This is DST, almost none of my old mods are DST-compatible.

I guess the bookshelf mod is, but there's no point in having a bookshelf as Wes.

Just now, Mobbstar said:

This is DST, almost none of my old mods are DST-compatible.

I guess the bookshelf mod is, but there's no point in having a bookshelf as Wes.

I'm sorry, I was actually checking because I was not sure, my bad! I'm sorry

Just now, b1b3r0n said:

I'm sorry, I was actually checking because I was not sure, my bad! I'm sorry

It's fine! And it was nice of you to suggest it. I merely corrected you so people wouldn't try installing an incompatible mod and get angry.

18 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It's fine! And it was nice of you to suggest it. I merely corrected you so people wouldn't try installing an incompatible mod and get angry.

Hate to ask, and it's an odd question from me since mods aren't my cup of tea, but any chance you'll try to fix any incompatabilities in those mods? They seem really well thought out and I'd hate to see them not used anymore.

On 17.8.2017 at 1:57 PM, StarmanNess said:

Hate to ask, and it's an odd question from me since mods aren't my cup of tea, but any chance you'll try to fix any incompatabilities in those mods? They seem really well thought out and I'd hate to see them not used anymore.

the incompatibility @Mobbstar is talking about is related to a different game entirely, ergo DS vs DST.

20 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Something like that

Spoiler

h0.png

Thank you for the suggestion.

7 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Are you using Animal Variety? (It’s not in the list but it looks like you have different colored pigs.) I’ve used that but have had a lot of problems with invisible pigs.

Yes i am. Never had such problem.

On 21.11.2017 at 1:40 PM, Rellimarual said:

Are you using Animal Variety? (It’s not in the list but it looks like you have different colored pigs.) I’ve used that but have had a lot of problems with invisible pigs.

Same here. I love all the cosmetic stuff but I don't want to mess up my world, so I stick to the base game with a few status mods.

@GlhrmzzI got a lot of inspiration here and took some notes to continue to work on my world. (It's still the same I showed here months ago and I love to spread out nice building projects around my world.)

Edit: Now I'm planning to rebuild my base a third time. Move it up north and spread it out a bit more. Not sure about the layout yet. Gosh, that's exciting. C:

Archived