Sandstone Grinder

Hi, if your reading this you might kinda care about what I want to talk about, or you have nothing better to do.  I've started playing this game again, and I've had my ups and downs with my colony, and I've realized something.  My current colony is on cycle 108, and I'm beginning to run out of filtration medium,  currently the only filtration medium I have is sand, I don't know if there are other filtration mediums, all I've been using is sand.

So this brings me to the main topic of this sub-forum.  A sandstone grinder.  So currently, I have acquired a lot of sandstone as I've played the game.  And what is sandstone besides compressed sand.  So I thought earlier today, if there was a sandstone grinder, then when you get later in the game, and you are running out of filtration medium, why not just grind up the 100 thousand kilograms of sandstone that I've acquired while playing this game.

That is all, thank you for reading this article.

And I hope you all have a great day. :)

It definently makes sense, So i have no arguements against it, but a lot of people use their polluted water to feed their plants and now get fresh water from a geyser to bypass the need for a filtration medium, So sand is more of a early-mid game solution to renewable water. 

You will eventually need to explore for a sustainable source of water.

Archived