Tips for Bearger?

Hi, this is my first time trying to do something usefull with this boss, as i was killing him i am now more interested on using him as a tree farm, what kind of tips can you give me, also how to use him for this and how to avoid any thing he does, like the yawn that put you to sleep or when he is hibernating.

THanks!

take more food, because you will run with him pretty long time. Take some honey, so Bearger will never stop following you. Make him step on the trees so he destoys them, if you see big bunch of trees, come closer so he can use his AOE attack to destroy them all. Eventually Bearger will die from Ents ot spider queens (or red mushrooms or monster meat, like my always did) but you will make a lot of Wood (or stone in stone forest)

One thing to point: don't simply make Bearger step on trees, will destroy them. Instead, with it aggroed on you, go close to make him AoE punch the trees; that would 'chop' all 1-5 trees in close vicinity to it when doing said punch. After 3 swipes it will do the ground slam that has a much bigger AoE - when it happens try be in middle of a patch of trees for optimal effect. All this will spawn in the end a cr@pload of Treeguards who will eventually kill poor hungry teddy bear if left to their devices. You can also use the tactic described for mining, but in that case you can simply walk Bergy, for minerals this will not destroy deposits. And most of all have a LOL out of it :D

23 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

One thing to point: don't simply make Bearger step on trees, will destroy them. Instead, with it aggroed on you, go close to make him AoE punch the trees; that would 'chop' all 1-5 trees in close vicinity to it when doing said punch. After 3 swipes it will do the ground slam that has a much bigger AoE - when it happens try be in middle of a patch of trees for optimal effect. All this will spawn in the end a cr@pload of Treeguards who will eventually kill poor hungry teddy bear if left to their devices. You can also use the tactic described for mining, but in that case you can simply walk Bergy, for minerals this will not destroy deposits. And most of all have a LOL out of it :D

Yes thanks a lot

As i was redacting this post i was already on the day 71 morning so bearger spawn i lured him to the forest and i gather 300 logs + 24 living log + couple stack of silk and 2 spider hats now i know how he works like this, thank you for the advices really helped a lot

It took me forever to learn that getting Bearger to walk or charge through trees is a waste that gest you no logs, just a stump. As mentioned above, the trick is to get him to swipe at you when there's a tree in between and above all to do his stomp when the largest possible number of trees are close by. One option is to plant a very tight/ thick forest and lead him to that when you know he's fixin' to stomp.

25 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

It took me forever to learn that getting Bearger to walk or charge through trees is a waste that gest you no logs, just a stump. As mentioned above, the trick is to get him to swipe at you when there's a tree in between and above all to do his stomp when the largest possible number of trees are close by. One option is to plant a very tight/ thick forest and lead him to that when you know he's fixin' to stomp.

yes with all the pine cones i will plant a very dense forest for when he come again

Archived