Astrology Signs of the Characters

Guessing astrology signs is fun for me.  I don't know, but I like it.  I actually remember talking about their astrology signs in a comment I made.  Though I felt like I got some of them wrong (I wasn't as well versed in astrology as I am now).  Here is the improved list.

Wilson: Libra.  He is a gentleman and the epitome of balance.  Very flexible and can adjust to any player and situation.

Willow: Sagittarius.  Not only is she brutally honest, but her lighter allows her to be adventurous.  She doesn't need a base, she can literally go wherever she pleases.

Wolfgang: Aries.  Very competitive and a fighter at heart.  He takes pride in his strength and taughts any foe he beats (clearly he loves winning!).

Wendy: Cancer.  Water signs in general are depressed and spiritual.  Though Wendy has a huge attachment to her family.  So much so that she literally brings her sister back to life.  Also, she has a passive aggressive fighting style.

Abigail: Scorpio.  She died and got reborn.  When she got reborn, she was transformed into a ghost.  She is also very protective of Wendy and may aggro a random enemy in the game that she feels is a threat to her sister.

WX-78: Aquarius.  Of course he's an Air sign like Wilson, and they are both into science.  Though he's like an Aquarius because Aquarius can be robotic with their feelings.  Not only that, but he has an air of cruelty with him since he says that a person dying is because they weren't good enough (Remember that Aquarius is ruled by Saturn).  Electric shocks power him up (Aquarius is also ruled by Uranus).

Wickerbottom: Virgo.  All Earth signs in general are great at gardening in general, but Taurus and Virgos are better than Capricorns.  Though I get Virgo from her because she is knowledgable and Virgo is ruled by Mercury (the skills, communication, and intellectual planet).  Not only that, but she's a Librarian (a Virgo career).

Woodie: Taurus.  This was hard between Wes and him to decide which Earth sign he is.  I had to look at quotes and I think Woodie's a Taurus.  He constantly eats (even logs) and his cursed form is him constantly eating.  Then I look to his quotes.  He has an attachment to Lucy much like a fixed sign.  He prefers wood flooring, which is a Taurus trait since they like quality things, but not too flashy (the top hat is too flashy for him).  He also likes pretty things (he hated turned beautiful coral into limestone) and cares about his looks somewhat (wardrobe and wanting to look nice, and then wanting to turn cloth into a shirt).

Wes: Capricorn.  It's hard to get a feel of his personality since he doesn't say much.  Though I know he has to be an Earth sign because he's introverted and not spiritual.  I thought he was a Virgo since he's reserved, but Wickerbottom is the Virgo.  This leaves Capricorn.  Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and is about discipline and challenge.  Capricorns have to work hard to gain success, because if they don't then they'll fail and have horrible consequences.  Wes is exactly like that.  You have to work hard to use him in the game, or you fail and lose (unlike the other characters who have a leg up somewhere).

Maxwell: Pisces.  Maxwell was a magician, which is a Pisces thing (they love magic).  Not only that, but he makes references to God (with lifting the rock and the burning bush); Pisces are ruled by Jupiter (and Neptune), so they tend to be religious.  Also, as a water sign, he's unfortunatly manipulative.  He sold Wilson on a dream, and that's how Pisces scam and manipulate people.  

Wigfrid: Leo.  Leos are dramatic and theater people.  Wigfrid stays in character, except for a few moments, and actually becomes her character.  Leos like to play a role, so many of them have promising careers as actors/actresses.  She also has a taste for luxury (the beds) and has a lot of passion (reference to the heart; Leo also rules the heart).

Webber: Gemini.  Geminis are ruled by Mercury like Virgo, but they are air signs.  A bit scattered and loves socializing.  Talking and interaction is important to Webber since he seems sad that he doesn't fit in with the pigs and likes the spiders because he speaks their language.

1 hour ago, LuxuryHeart said:

Not only that, but he makes references to God... ...so they tend to be religious.  

Correction, he makes references to himself being a god. That's usually more of a cult leader kinda thing then a religious thing. That, and he mocks the Ancients about their gods when you examine an ancient pseudoscience station ("Where are their gods now?"). I don't see how you got the idea that Maxwell was the religious type.

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Correction, he makes references to himself being a god. That's usually more of a cult leader kinda thing then a religious thing. That, and he mocks the Ancients about their gods when you examine an ancient pseudoscience station ("Where are their gods now?"). I don't see how you got the idea that Maxwell was the religious type.

Even THAT is a Pisces trait.  The conversation and debate of religion and spirituality.  Also, he's magical and a mass manipulator.  He was able to tap into what Wilson, and presumably the others, wanted and use that to play a trick on him.  

By the way...  Just curious, what is YOUR zodiac sign?

I am guessing from now on I must refer to all astrological signs as the Ds characters. I love being a Woodie, even if sadly I do not beleive personally that said sign does not point to ones true self/actions/ect I love how all of these are and the work put into doing this. I do wonder.......WHAT ABOUT THOSE DARN SHIPWRECKED CHARACTERS!? :D

5 hours ago, Mr.Midnight said:

I am guessing from now on I must refer to all astrological signs as the Ds characters. I love being a Woodie, even if sadly I do not beleive personally that said sign does not point to ones true self/actions/ect I love how all of these are and the work put into doing this. I do wonder.......WHAT ABOUT THOSE DARN SHIPWRECKED CHARACTERS!? :D

You're a Taurus?  I'm a Taurus as well!

23 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

Wendy: Cancer.

Abigail: Scorpio.

Wait, they're twins. Shouldn't they have the same sign then? Or at least the signs that are close to one another? For example, if Wendy was born on July 22 at 23:55 and Abigail was born on July 23 at 0:05, they'd be Cancer and Leo.

4 hours ago, Zhuzha said:

Wait, they're twins. Shouldn't they have the same sign then? Or at least the signs that are close to one another? For example, if Wendy was born on July 22 at 23:55 and Abigail was born on July 23 at 0:05, they'd be Cancer and Leo.

stop trying to make any sense from astrology

17 hours ago, Zhuzha said:

It could be possible that they were both Cancers as kids, but then Abigail died and was born in the time of Scorpio (rebirth and transformation for Scorpio) or a Pisces with Aries influence (since Pisces can be someone in the womb or a ghost); that would leave Maxwell as a Scorpio with Libra influences as well.  Wendy, however, is a true Cancer and that's no debate.  

15 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

It could be possible that they were both Cancers as kids, but then Abigail died and was born in the time of Scorpio (rebirth and transformation for Scorpio) or a Pisces with Aries influence (since Pisces can be someone in the womb or a ghost); that would leave Maxwell as a Scorpio with Libra influences as well.  Wendy, however, is a true Cancer and that's no debate.  

So apparently your date of birth has an effect on your personality, except for when it doesn't. Makes perfect sense to me.

9 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So apparently your date of birth has an effect on your personality, except for when it doesn't. Makes perfect sense to me.

I'm not going to debate or discuss astrology on a game forum of all places.  I just made that list for fun because the forum was a bit dead, it really isn't that deep dude.  Besides...  I'm on another forum where I read people's whole charts and we all have healthy discussions about it.  You know, open-minded people who are willing to learn something new. :)

5 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

I'm not going to debate or discuss astrology on a game forum of all places.  I just made that list for fun because the forum was a bit dead, it really isn't that deep dude.  Besides...  I'm on another forum where I read people's whole charts and we all have healthy discussions about it.  You know, open-minded people who are willing to learn something new. :)

I do have an open mind, it's just that it's rather difficult to take something serious when it's so broad, vague, contradictory and it's very foundation is based on confirmation bias.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I do have an open mind, it's just that it's rather difficult to take something serious when it's so broad, vague, contradictory and it's very foundation is based on confirmation bias.

lol.  Come back to me when you realize that astrology is more than just your sun sign.  lol.

11 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

lol.  Come back to me when you realize that astrology is more than just your sun sign.  lol.

Pointing and laughing doesn't do much of anything to help your case here. If anything, it just feels overly defensive to me.

So, enlighten me. I've always just seen astrology as the belief that the sun, moon and stars have an impact on your life at an individual level. Am I wrong?

14 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Pointing and laughing doesn't do much of anything to help your case here. If anything, it just feels overly defensive to me.

So, enlighten me. I've always just seen astrology as the belief that the sun, moon and stars have an impact on your life at an individual level. Am I wrong?

Research it. :)  Google and YouTube is free.

Archived