Sign in to follow this  
Rita

[Solved] Question about few ingame animations

Lumina    1,284
9 hours ago, Rita said:

1 - There is an animation when you receive an attack from Charlie (https://youtu.be/WOXBwD-deqk?t=19). My char level up (up to 25) everytime she eats a purple gem. How can I use this animation after eating a purple gem?

You speak about the effect (the kind of dark sparkle) or the character animation (the "hurt" anim" or both ?

9 hours ago, Rita said:

2 - The bone armor has a dark forcefield animation. How can I use this animation when my char reaches max level (25)?

Find the FX, should be in the bone armor prefab or anim list. Then call it when you reach max level ?

9 hours ago, Rita said:

3 - How can I change Codex Umbra shadowminions to my silhouette (or Webber) instead of Maxwell silhouette?

I guess the game use the "maxwell_shadow_mod" anim for the minion. If it's the case, you must create your own silhouette (or webber) to use it. After that you just have to set the transparency with in game options.

Lumina    1,284
1 minute ago, Rita said:

3 - I guess I can't just do some .lua edit, right? Because if I need to make a new animation for it, I can live with the maxwell silhouette xD

Yes, you can probably do some .lua edit if you don't want to change the animation.