Don't Starve Shower Thoughts

26 minutes ago, Lumina said:

Maybe it's a real "we" ? I mean, ok, webber use "we" as "i" usually, but why it couldn't be a "just like my family and i used to make at home" ? Usually, pumpkin carving is something you do in family no ? (It's not something that we do a lot in my country so i could be wrong)

That's what I thought as well, but this is also proven by his quotes revolving around Maxwell and how "he tricked them". He also says in DST that they are both still mad at him, implying that the "us" in the "That's the guy who said he could help us" is the Spider and him. It's also not likely that Webber just didn't feel the need to exclude the spider from this, because several lines of his dialogue state his preferences or emotions towards situations or objects, such as when he states his favorite color.

My thought of ds in the shower

. WHAT IS GOING ON?

.HAVE I ACHIEVED SENTIENCE YET?

.WHY AM I NOT THINKING OF DS RIGHT NOW? 

.HAVE THE HUMANS FOUND OUT MY TRUE INTENTIONS?

.DO THE HOUSES GIVE BIRTH TO THE PIGS?

.WHEN IS FEUDALISM COMING TO STELLARIS? 

.WAIT THAT WAS NOT ABOUT DS WHY DID I WRITE THAT?

.DOES THE POTATO CUP CONNECT EVERYTHING?

.DOES THAT MEAN WEBBER WAS ATTACKED BY A SPIDER THAT CAME FROM THAT WORLD OR DO ALL SPIDERS HAVE A MOUTH LIKE THIS?    Never mind I will just wonder why I asked this after looking back.

.SHOULD I PLAY DS AFTER I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER?

.WHO SHOULD I PLAY WITH?........nobody....I is lonely...

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

Will the Shipwrecked Timeline ever get its due?

No remember SW doesn't exist anymore 

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

How come Charlie was turned into the Night Monster over becoming a survivor? 

Well because Maxwell and Charlie record in the epicenter cause remember the final act and Maxwell was already corrupted and became the throne master and Charlie seemed to fight it so at night when the shadows or perhaps the strongest she becomes the night monster and evening don't starve together it seems to affect student self into two personalities perhaps the same happened  did this with Maxwell.as it seemed that the two personalities of Charlie had reached in equilibrium and also even if that's none of the case I don't think Maxwell could bring himself to hurt Charlie because remember he still loves her very much

On 08/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, AniMike said:

Why does Wolfgang love going shirtless in mighty battles?

You see, Wilson, when enemy see Wolfgang's big muscles, he become scare like a little baby.

On 08/11/2017 at 0:16 PM, mikesdaman said:

That's what I thought as well, but this is also proven by his quotes revolving around Maxwell and how "he tricked them". He also says in DST that they are both still mad at him, implying that the "us" in the "That's the guy who said he could help us" is the Spider and him. It's also not likely that Webber just didn't feel the need to exclude the spider from this, because several lines of his dialogue state his preferences or emotions towards situations or objects, such as when he states his favorite color.

I'd imagine the spider isn't too thrilled to have the boy stuck inside it either and wants him out.

On 14.08.2017 at 10:07 AM, Szczuku said:

Why are characters not petrefied by moon light during moon event.
I mean we can clearly see that it works on hounds, werepigs, spiders, rabiits, birds, even Koalefants

Moon_Rubble_Build.png

tested with flowers. no effect. Need to test with rabbits, birds and spiders

Okay I thought really hard on this and I have one I'm not sure how many people thought of.

so uhh Why when Klaus revives himself during his boss fight is his life giving amulet circular shaped while the in game sprite for the ones on the ground and used by players are squares? not to mention the gem isn't circular either so how does that even work?

image.jpeg.103a95a5ab0a30e6538dff0480daa99e.jpegimage.jpeg.a2d2982d74082230522f6c9ec2356c8e.jpeg

15 hours ago, landromat said:
On 8/14/2017 at 3:07 AM, Szczuku said:

Why are characters not petrefied by moon light during moon event.
I mean we can clearly see that it works on hounds, werepigs, spiders, rabiits, birds, even Koalefants

Moon_Rubble_Build.png

tested with flowers. no effect. Need to test with rabbits, birds and spiders

All the moon rocks in that image are generated around the setpiece at the start of worldgen and are impossible to replicate from doing the moon callers staff ritual. It's entirely decoration however I think it would be cool if it wasn't :/

37 minutes ago, Mr Pig said:

Okay I thought really hard on this and I have one I'm not sure how many people thought of.

so uhh Why when Klaus revives himself during his boss fight is his life giving amulet circular shaped while the in game sprite for the ones on the ground and used by players are squares? not to mention the gem isn't circular either so how does that even work?

image.jpeg.103a95a5ab0a30e6538dff0480daa99e.jpegimage.jpeg.a2d2982d74082230522f6c9ec2356c8e.jpeg

Same gem just cut differently 

1 hour ago, Mr Pig said:

It's MAxwell's creature so it was probably Maxwell who made a different gem type for the creature.

7 hours ago, Mr Pig said:

All the moon rocks in that image are generated around the setpiece at the start of worldgen and are impossible to replicate from doing the moon callers staff ritual. It's entirely decoration however I think it would be cool if it wasn't :/

yeah, just tested it yesturday. I thought i can make additional source of moon stone from bidrs and spiders, like you can do it with pigs

@ZhuzhaGet some new glasses, Wickerbottom, my mighty fingers show no mercy to my keyboard, I will do twice as much damage to you & your Librarian's brain. The left overs from your fle- (Kid-friendly I promise ) -and I'll build such a mighty weapon to crush my foes & your blind mind.

Archived