How a ghost killed a griefer ...

Hello everyone ...

The word "public server" is linked with the word "griefer" .... All of DST players have encountered griefers many times ... As I have ...

This story happened recently ... Me and on of my friends , entered a dedicated server that was at day 1 ... As we just arrived and started to explore , a willow joined the game ... She started to set everything on fire with her damn lighter ... pig houses , trees , bushes ... And obviously , we couldn't play there ! I was really happy that we didn't have base ...

Then , my friend just got bored and went directly into a burning tree and died ... Some pigs that their homes were ruined by insane willow , were just walking around ... Ghost ? Pigs ? A damn griefer ? How about a little bit of revenge ?

I just hit a pig and all of them attacked and killed me ... I became a spooky ghost , and willow was still playing with flames .... I just haunted some pigs , and one of them turned into werepig ... As willow was a great noob , she didn't know what is happening ! Werepig attacked her and killed her just like piece of cake ! And there , me and my friend were just laughing at her ...!

She just said "f... off !" and left server ... And we still were laughing at her ... :)

thanks for reading ...

3 hours ago, Omid.R.G said:

Hello everyone ...

The word "public server" is linked with the word "griefer" .... All of DST players have encountered griefers many times ... As I have ...

This story happened recently ... Me and on of my friends , entered a dedicated server that was at day 1 ... As we just arrived and started to explore , a willow joined the game ... She started to set everything on fire with her damn lighter ... pig houses , trees , bushes ... And obviously , we couldn't play there ! I was really happy that we didn't have base ...

Then , my friend just got bored and went directly into a burning tree and died ... Some pigs that their homes were ruined by insane willow , were just walking around ... Ghost ? Pigs ? A damn griefer ? How about a little bit of revenge ?

I just hit a pig and all of them attacked and killed me ... I became a spooky ghost , and willow was still playing with flames .... I just haunted some pigs , and one of them turned into werepig ... As willow was a great noob , she didn't know what is happening ! Werepig attacked her and killed her just like piece of cake ! And there , me and my friend were just laughing at her ...!

She just said "f... off !" and left server ... And we still were laughing at her ... :)

thanks for reading ...

Serves her right!  I wish I could have thought of this.

As for the red, it's so true.  Most griefers don't really know the game, hence they don't last long or even do much damage at times.  One time, a griefer literally just burned a science machine and treasure chests.  I guess they thought they did something significant.

Archived