Raku Ushio

Dont starve Together A new reign can have more updates in a future? or here finish the updates of dont starve together D:?

Recommended Posts

ImDaMisterL    17,112

A New Reign is done, but Klei is currently working on something for DST they wish not to speak about for the time being.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,092

Yeah, devs like Joe are really hush-hush at the moment. All about patience at the moent. You might want to try ONI or Griftlands while they're working.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,092
6 minutes ago, Lumina said:

Wait what we can test Griftland ?!

You might want to message the devs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumina    1,284

If they didn't speak about it being playable yet, i guess that i want, but would not dare :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what they can add... it almost seems like one last update could add a closure due to the Ancient Gateway being revealed. They wouldn't wait this long to add something like that so you have to wonder what kind of massive addition they can add to the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,092
6 minutes ago, The Luck Duck said:

I wonder what they can add... it almost seems like one last update could add a closure due to the Ancient Gateway being revealed. They wouldn't wait this long to add something like that so you have to wonder what kind of massive addition they can add to the game

I'm thinking they're adding a new arc. "What Lies Beyond" teaser seems to be implying about the gateway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostPhreak    75

They usually take a break for summer to brainstorm ideas & come back in fall with a new beta :p

maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rellimarual    1,656

The current maps are pretty complete. It would need to be a new map, like Shipwrecked (although hopefully not SW itself), not just more bosses or tweaks to the existing maps/environments.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,092
41 minutes ago, Raku Ushio said:

i hope they add maybe new characters o:

That would be Winona. Unfortunately the devs are very hush-hush on her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    3,440
22 hours ago, minespatch said:

That would be Winona. Unfortunately the devs are very hush-hush on her.

So much so that they don't even acknowledge that the leak even happened...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    3,440
1 hour ago, Raku Ushio said:

Who is winona

A while back a speech file was leaked and it was for a character named Winona. However this isn't the first time a leak occurred and was never mentioned ever again. *cough slipstor cough cough* So there's no guarantee that Winona will ever make it into the actual game. But it is still a possibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,092
5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

*cough slipstor cough cough*

um.png.7c2b7440a4274846beb0b82025a0a6ea.pngcrossing fingers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mencken    147
On 8/6/2017 at 10:15 AM, Rellimarual said:

The current maps are pretty complete. It would need to be a new map, like Shipwrecked (although hopefully not SW itself), not just more bosses or tweaks to the existing maps/environments.

Agreed, some new biomes/creatures, add some unpredictable elements to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1488    10,839
23 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

A while back a speech file was leaked and it was for a character named Winona. However this isn't the first time a leak occurred and was never mentioned ever again. *cough slipstor cough cough* So there's no guarantee that Winona will ever make it into the actual game. But it is still a possibility.

I mean, her SEWING_TAPE is still in the speech files of everyone, so it's still a possibility she's just in development. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quoth143    8,013

Patience my friend, when they're ready, they'll make sure to punch us in the face with lore and the like. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumina    1,284

Also, see this post for more information :

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now