long awaited meatballs nerf mod

23 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

kabob is what happen when u fail to make metbal

they used to be a lot stronger

24 minutes ago, Ressayez said:
30 minutes ago, StarmanNess said:

the f*** are kabobs

Meatballs with a stick.

As a new player I can confirm. I make meatballs 90% of the time (other times im starving and eat seeds, lol). As i try to avoid wiki and such I really havent found better sustainable recepies that give me so much hunger and are so easy to get.

Also I got spoiled on fishsticks. On my own i probably wouldnt figure out the recepie but the healing is disgusting.

Not sure if i'm late but nerfing meatballs isn't a good idea, mainly because people will still cheese through the game with bacon and eggs (2 Monster meat + 2 eggs for a 50%/ 1 MM + regular meat + 2 eggs = bacon and eggs)

Even if people won't cheese through the game with just this recipe, they'll find another one.

Why not just make a mod that nerfs an food item when eating it a certain times in a row? That'll encouarge people to eat more than meatballs/bacon and eggs/trail mix. Besides, nerfing just meatballs will make ice near irrelevant when someone could just use eggs or even just spam B and E. Not to mention that monster lasagna doesn't do anything to webber (a character that a good chunk of newbies use) and Wickerbottom could just stockpile on berries/mushrooms/cacti/brichnuts by using her broken books.

and if someone already said this then just ignore me.

32 minutes ago, superlucas1231 said:

Not sure if i'm late but nerfing meatballs isn't a good idea, mainly because people will still cheese through the game with bacon and eggs (2 Monster meat + 2 eggs for a 50%/ 1 MM + regular meat + 2 eggs = bacon and eggs)

Even if people won't cheese through the game with just this recipe, they'll find another one.

Why not just make a mod that nerfs an food item when eating it a certain times in a row? That'll encouarge people to eat more than meatballs/bacon and eggs/trail mix. Besides, nerfing just meatballs will make ice near irrelevant when someone could just use eggs or even just spam B and E. Not to mention that monster lasagna doesn't do anything to webber (a character that a good chunk of newbies use) and Wickerbottom could just stockpile on berries/mushrooms/cacti/brichnuts by using her broken books.

and if someone already said this then just ignore me.

You just described Warly and he is terrible but I still love him 

I'm not sure this mod will be fun to play in the current state of the game, SW has more recipe if i'm not wrong, especially warly himself. But if the mod add some recipe or if you play with Waiter 101 it could be fun.

Honestly the last time I had meatballs was before the ATG update on the PS4. I prefer "Pierogies" they take 1 meat and 1 egg plus 2 vegetables and their my favorite food.

Seriously though I never knew until I started playing on servers that meatballs were Op. I just joined a random server and saw that people ask for food so I made some honey nuggets and they told me that I should have made meatballs and I got kicked.

8 hours ago, Lumina said:

Being kicked because of that seems strange and unfair.

Well if they're going to kick for such a petty reason like that then I see it as more of a blessing. Those aren't really the kind of people who are fun to play with anyway. They sound kinda needy too if they were asking for food like that as well.

10 hours ago, Justme111 said:

I just joined a random server and saw that people ask for food so I made some honey nuggets and they told me that I should have made meatballs and I got kicked.

8 hours ago, Lumina said:

Being kicked because of that seems strange and unfair.

Amendment VIII: Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

BASICALLY THEY BROKE THE LAW

I think that they are just try hards that didn't know what honey nuggets were and we're mainly expecting meat balls because they might have thought that honey nuggets were a waist like kabobs.

(Kabobs are not bad nor worthless because they have a 15-20 second  extra cold resistance yet they could be a substitute for chilly if you don't have all the ingredients.)

Archived