Irrational/Stupid Fears

geni0529

A fair few people probably have the same fear as me on this one.

I am afraid of- myself. I am afraid of the darkness inside. That if I let go of my control and surrender I will become something monstrous, for me I additionally fear losing my sanity. That reality might slip away from me and I will become nothing by a vessel for madness, hate, violence and all the dark impulses. Either of the two is frightful- insanity or evil monstrousness. 

On 8/7/2017 at 3:20 PM, vingw said:

And this nightmare kept happening.

Again.

And again.

Oh wow, no wonder. I feel so sorry for you, being scared of something everyone else loves (or atleast some people). Then again, a lto of things can seem scarier as a kid... I wonder what exactly it sounded like.

Oh and on the subject of creepypasta, I don't really get freaked out by them... but somehow, smiledog always gives me an uneasy feeling :?

On 8/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, Pyromailmann said:

I used to be afraid of the dark when I was younger, but I got used to it when I got older.

I used to be scared of the dark as well but due to the amount of times I slept over at my nana's, I had to get used to the dark due to having to sleep with it every night.

So I remembered a rather bad fear I used to have of tornadoes, which isn't  irrational fear, other then the fact I live in a place that doesn't get tornadoes. 

Im pretty sure it was caused by this movie I think was called tornado and whenever my family would play it on road trips I'd hide under a blanket and cry.

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Another fear: Tanning beds... and pretty much everything else featured in Final Destination ^^;

My dad almost got speared by the star on my Christmas tree falling, it was like something out of final destination and now I'm paranoid around Christmas trees.

My sister owns a skunk, and she's adorable and I love her too. You can hug her, play with her, and let her playfully bite in your finger, sleeps on your chest, opens the fridge every single time even though you have dragged her away by the scruff multiple times saying "NO, BAD", etc. Recently though my sister got another baby skunk who is also adorable, but she screeches like hell when the older skunk gets close. Now that's not the bad part, I mean it's annoying, but ever since we got the little one the older one was getting really stressed out and actually started losing the fur on her tail and even... uhh lol lugbiting, not sure how to describe it, like actual bites (she doesn't do this often though) she's only done it twice and seems to only do it when tiny's around, but even though I love her I'm kind of jumpy when she's close that she'll just randomly tear a chunk out of my foot or something now lol. 

4 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

My sister owns a skunk, and she's adorable and I love her too. You can hug her, play with her, and let her playfully bite in your finger, sleeps on your chest, opens the fridge every single time even though you have dragged her away by the scruff multiple times saying "NO, BAD", etc. Recently though my sister got another baby skunk who is also adorable, but she screeches like hell when the older skunk gets close. Now that's not the bad part, I mean it's annoying, but ever since we got the little one the older one was getting really stressed out and actually started losing the fur on her tail and even... uhh lol lugbiting, not sure how to describe it, like actual bites (she doesn't do this often though) she's only done it twice and seems to only do it when tiny's around, but even though I love her I'm kind of jumpy when she's close that she'll just randomly tear a chunk out of my foot or something now lol. 

Least she doesn't spray... right?

On 8/5/2017 at 0:36 PM, Weird Wanderer said:

Rollercoasters are the bane of my existence. Anything that I can associate with a coaster makes me extremely anxious as well.

The Little Mermaid ride at Disneyland actually made me sweat and almost panic even though it's completely harmless.

Amusement parks do not "amuse" me in the slightest because of this and I just kind of have to watch everyone else enjoy themselves if I ever get dragged into going. One time I had to just sit around in an amusement park for upwards of 6 something hours because the Orchestra I was apart of had some awards ceremony being hosted there.

Roller coasters made me dizzy.

Archived