about this game

hi guys i want to buy this game but i dont have freind to play with it i will find a lot of serveur ? and other question your opinion in this game and if he have always update or no and if chat exist in the game when you play in server ty and srry for my bad english

• Developer

Yes, there are a lot of servers.

Yes, you can both chat and whisper chat in-game.

Yes, it tends to have constant updates. We just have a batch of new, free content some time ago, but Klei has said they're working on new stuff already, just not ready to give us any info yet.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here :)

There are a lot of servers of the game, so even if you don't have friends who play DST, you can just hop on  a ranodm world and make new ones. I met many players on the Klei officials and some other dedicated servers, some of them I still play with every now and then. :)
And if you turn out not to like random worlds but want to make a long term play with reliable people, you can search/ask in the Klei forums and you could find/make some friends or a group for regular cooperation.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

And if you turn out not to like random worlds but want to make a long term play with reliable people, you can search/ask in the Klei forums and you could find/make some friends or a group for regular cooperation.

Try asking in the bulletin too. That's where other players get other players on the forums.

Archived