Mods for console

I'm gonna be really, really, REALLY sorry writing this, dude, but at the same time, I want to tell you the truth.

Mods are gonna be really difficult to implement to any game, this is because game updates for them cost A LOT, and they take a while to be uploaded, even months, simply because the companies "want to make sure the users are safe."

And making/using the mods involves computers, in theory, consoles MAY be able to, but texture exporters, keyboards and more are not native to them, so it would be really hard to make and probably not worth it, neither do I see some kind of "user mod database worked on PC for console" either, Sony/Microsoft wouldn't like that to happen.

@Residays I know that it is a little tricky, but I've seen other games like skyrim that have mods for console version, and I think if it's possible for sky rim, then it's possible for don't starve. However you're probably right that it would cost a lot of money and time

2 hours ago, Zekistan said:

@Residays I know that it is a little tricky, but I've seen other games like skyrim that have mods for console version, and I think if it's possible for sky rim, then it's possible for don't starve. However you're probably right that it would cost a lot of money and time

Bethesda is an AAA company, Klei is an indie company.

• Developer
1 minute ago, mushiii said:

Hi ImDaMisterL, Can you help me to solve the issue about how to use of mods and Commands? I can't play very well but for my sons, i need to understand properly, I check many tuts but not helpful mostly general walkthrough in youtube, I also check few list of commands in a blog console Commands but just list, Please help me about using Skyrim commands from starting, please :)

Thanks

Sorry man, I wish I could help but I don't know anything regarding Skyrim commands. You should probably visit the Skyrim forums and ask for help there!

Archived