Well... That colony must stink. Even if the air is "clean" - it must smell like burnt insulation, machine oil and sweat. What is more - anything in a permamently closed area begins to smell, that's why NASA is hiring a professional to ensure, that the astrogear is perfectly smellless. Dupes really would be going insane there. And that is where some wunderbaums should come in! From odoric cellinghangers that poorly resemble a piney to electric odoromates. Maybe even some perfume for dupes? I know that it would not be like those fancy, expensive ones that you would buy your GF if you had one, but... There are female dupes, for the love of God! And that leads to an important question - cosmetics. Soap, has anyone heard of it? End even perfumed soap? What is more, a bubblebath could perfectly reduce stress! It should require a fancy, new 4x4 bathtube, but well... Those dupes really should have more humane desires, apart from looking forever and ever on reproductions of Mona Lisa and being crumpled by a poorly manufactured MechaSwedeTM .

It is an interesting notion. Could expand on the whole decor and antistress program with nailclipping mud baths and such.

I would like some variety to the decor improving items as well.
Like lots more variety in paintings and statues. Its supposed to be art not replicas like it is now.

You actually have an aroma ingame allready.
Its the Bristle Briar.
It creates a smell that makes you think it is prettier than it is.

I love the idea of a bubble bath haha.

21 minutes ago, Mjello said:

I would like some variety to the decor improving items as well.
Like lots more variety in paintings and statues. Its supposed to be art not replicas like it is now.

I'd love to see a few more varieties as well, even if they are 'on the same level' of art, having 30+ mona lisa replicas in the base just is silly and boring. Maybe add a few other paintings/statue looks, and possibly some other kinds of art to the game.

I can understand natural scents from plants or BO but I draw the line at perfumes/bubble baths/mud baths.

We are trying to survive in a asteroid ... we don't have time to care that someone don't get their fancy french perfume with imported italian spring water bubble baths made with rose extract and gold powder. If it is not bad enough to cause someone to puke then just deal with it.

Archived