Does anyone know how to make it snow?

As the title suggest, I would like to know how to make it snow using debug mode if need be.  I have seen it snow, or rather, ice falling, but not sure what brought that about.  I am interested in making some custom scenarios.

Ted

13 minutes ago, zoarion said:

I've made hail, I have a hydrogen bubbler for purifying PO2 . That I can pump -195 liquid oxygen out of. Add steam equals instant hail. Kinda neat...

If you have steam in open air there's a chance they would freeze into blocks, if they freeze inside of mesh tiles since there is already a block there it can't form a block so it always make snowballs/hail. 

On 8/2/2017 at 1:01 PM, AlexRou said:

I'm guessing you saw my thread? Basically steam + very cold mesh tiles

Actually no, I didn't see it until now, looks very cool, I am working on some custom scenarios and am doing some weather ones now, I have the rain one figured out, but the snow one was troubling me.  I will see if I can get it to work with out the water at the bottom, what I am looking for is snow or frozen steam falling from the sky.  I have seen it happen in a few games I have tried, it seems to fall out of storage bin onto a mesh floor if it is cold enough, but have no idea where it is coming from.  Thanks you guys, I will mess around with it a bit more.

Just now, Pi2 said:

Actually no, I didn't see it until now, looks very cool, I am working on some custom scenarios and am doing some weather ones now, I have the rain one figured out, but the snow one was troubling me.  I will see if I can get it to work with out the water at the bottom, what I am looking for is snow or frozen steam falling from the sky.  I have seen it happen in a few games I have tried, it seems to fall out of storage bin onto a mesh floor if it is cold enough, but have no idea where it is coming from.  Thanks you guys, I will mess around with it a bit more.

The water at the bottom isn't doing anything, the only thing it needs is steam touching very cold mesh tiles or some other cold static area.

Archived