Don't Starve Together For Xbox One

I have been wondering if anyone knows what's going on with the development for Dont Starve Together for Xbox one I have been waiting patiently and will continue to wait. I just wanted to get some info because waiting without knowing anything sucks. I've been looking everywhere and I center find any updated information on the development of the Xbox one edition so I decided to bring it here to the forums. Don't want to be a bother just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on if it's coming out later this year Q4, Q3 of 2017 etc...

• Developer

I don't think there were any news regarding that port revealed to us, but if Klei said they're working on it, then thy're doing their best and working on it.

It'll likely come out later this year or early 2018, but don't take my word on that.

We do not have an announced release date for Don't Starve Together on Xbox One at this time – unfortunately console releases have a lot more work to get them released with all parties that need to be involved. That being said, we are working hard on locking down a release date for it and will let everyone know once we know a firm date.

8 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't think there were any news regarding that port revealed to us, but if Klei said they're working on it, then thy're doing their best and working on it.

It'll likely come out later this year or early 2018, but don't take my word on that.

Going also by what Jan said, seems like one of the reasons we're having to wait a while. Klei is really working hard to get everything answered.

Archived