Have you ever been unable to access your collection?

Long time I don't come to those forums, interesting to see stuff changed!

But to the point, has anyone experienced an issue where you cannot access your collection? asking because it is apparently happening to me but my friends have no issue.

597f3fb30e618_ss(2017-07-30at11_58.22)(1).thumb.jpg.0db152f034997cf862ecf5148a115f4e.jpg

Yet my steam has a bunch of skin items

597f3fb61b0a0_ss(2017-07-30at11_58.44)(1).thumb.jpg.6aae23c9ddb8647738003791ea3a52e0.jpg

Thing I noted too is that apparently my game is taking a quite odd long to connect in the login

and the oddest, I waited one hour or so on world, and not a single skin dropped to me.

And nope, I'm not offline at all, I'm online at all times. So much so that I can join worlds.

I'm assuming the problem is on my end but if so, I have no idea how to fix it.

45 minutes ago, halfrose said:

and the oddest, I waited one hour or so on world, and not a single skin dropped to me.

It can happen, I also had more times in the last months that I had to wait sometimes even 2 hours to get the first skin drop.

For the rest, I have no idea, maybe there is some trouble with your Klei account?

11 hours ago, fimmatek said:

It can happen, I also had more times in the last months that I had to wait sometimes even 2 hours to get the first skin drop.

For the rest, I have no idea, maybe there is some trouble with your Klei account?

Been trying to get a drop, hoping that if I get a drop it might remember my hecking collection. 

Like my klei account is linked normally so I don't understand why it is doing that.

Archived