Toast1070    16

PS4 user here, I finally found the Atrium Biome but the ornate chests contain no loot. I decided to post here since you PC players have more experience with this update, that and the PS4 forum isn't very active. If anybody has a fix or a suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sinister_Fang    3,440

Was this in a world made before the ANR update? If so then I believe this is normal. I remember the chests in the atrium being empty when it was retrogened into my world back in the beta. At the very least you'll have more of a reason to kill the ancient fuelweaver (doing so will regen parts of the ruins, including filling the chests with new loot).

• Like 2

Toast1070    16
7 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Was this in a world made before the ANR update? If so then I believe this is normal. I remember the chests in the atrium being empty when it was retrogened into my world back in the beta. At the very least you'll have more of a reason to kill the ancient fuelweaver (doing so will regen parts of the ruins, including filling the chests with new loot).

Yeah, the world was made before. Will killing the fuelweaver reset the Atrium also?

• Like 1

Sinister_Fang    3,440
13 minutes ago, Toast1070 said:

Yeah, the world was made before. Will killing the fuelweaver reset the Atrium also?

Yep, it should.

• Like 1