Donke's Thread (continued)

Donke60

Its been a few years so its time for a Reboot Remake and this time I'm Hard-boiled and gritty, rated PG-13
with all the trends of Today

• Loot boxes
  • micro-transactions
  • political extremism
  • flame wars
  • and being a shallow idiot

If you don't knnow what this is well its My thread a long list of status updates/thoughts/conversations all in one place because I'm not @Weirdobob and like things to have some order.

So with that out of the way I welcome everyone to tell me obligatory things that have no consquence on the world at large but in this small page on this small website in the giant expanse of the Web in will hopefully give all respite. **** it @Youknowwho how do you right so foolishly teach me great toast cut from the Loaf of Life.

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I remember the previous thread. Hope this one doesn't die.

0_0 you jinxed it

PACK IT UP!!!!!!
That reminds me

Take a walk down memory lane remind youself how unhinged I've become compared to past me, call the cops and unfriend me on every soical platform. Or do nothing cause WHo caRES!!!

Doom Gloom and I big baby go Boom
I question if I remember any of this when I go to bed and wake up.

When you first hit on someone there is that fine line between being creepy and being charming sadly for me it's always on the creepy side or maybe it's just my social ineptitude and every time I try to act in social situations the I go on a downhill spiral and I cry in the corner

This was a long time ago but is it bad that my first reaction to a girl saying she would like me as a boyfriend was Ask and say are you sure? she says yes. Stop in the middle of the hallway and fall over almost like fainting.

Sometimes you just can't handle the truth.

I've been watching JoJo's's Bizzare Adventures haven't finished yet been really enjoying it. However I keep picturing the main characters as castlevania characters. OH WELL xD 

I want simon bellmount to use Sunset Overdrive.

Watched the emoji Movie and all I can say is   

The teens aren't teens I've never met a single person with such social awkwardness to only use emojis as their main communication 

Also I think the only thing that made me angry was the female leads bluntness on here "ideas" NOT TO MENTIONED SHE ALSO LOOKED LIKE A STEREOTYPE AT THE SAME TIME.

That was about it honestly being spoiled reviews could of soften the blow 

but then again I  helped raised my nephews when they were little kids. So to me it was like going back and time and listening to an empty conversation.,of when they were little

Honestly the entire time was just MEH and SLEEPY.

Yeah so I only had two problems with the whole move
which caused anger and stupidity

Just now, minespatch said:

Good animation wasted on a awful script.

The animation didn't have time to really shine with everything being so simple the only time I really noticed it was Just Dance and the soundcloud scene. Most of the time it was wasted on moving hair.

No updates well let me enlighten you my walking skeletons I've been busy playing West of Loathing 

Trying to get Mod on a server and filing out good soul sucking naturally confusing  bureaucratic paperwork 

But now on to something fun 

@NeddoFreddo you don't know how much I've been waiting for a video like this and believe it or not you're one of the first people to do it if not the first it's almost like people forget shipwrecks existence in any case. I didn't come here just to congratulate you but to also fix a thing you said about Warly In DS  if the food has a heart full of fact he takes 33% less damage from it case in point Monster lasagna he only takes 13 damage instead of the normal 20

With that and said I will now return to my forgetfulness of this place and only when I am very bored I will make my return so a week?

Archived