[HELP] How can I change my Spriter files to anim files without the auto compiler?

Okay so I'm having this really big problem, I'm using the custom character template created by Dleowolf! I've created my own character and everything is in place, but once I load it up, it comes out with the same character from the template, I then realized it was because I haven't changed the anim files. From what I've heard, the game should be able compile all the animations from that Spriter file I've created and into a new anim file, yes? But only with the auto compiler???

Though I have this problem, I have bought the Don't Starve games, though not through steam since I literally cant buy any game on there unless I move to a new country or state DX I've heard that with the Don't Starve games (once bought through steam?) you'd be able to use the auto compiler and decompiler within your tools. Which leads me to this question, Is there any other way I can find these items? OR can anyone tell me an easier way to convert Spriter files to anim files?

A reply to question this is much appreciated!! Thank you if you can help <3!!

The game should automatically recompile all your stuff on loading if you delete the old anim files, so you should be able to get past this problem as long as you're on Windows and delete (or move if you don't want to accidentally be left without a back-up) your old anim files.

Archived