What's on your mind?

minespatch

I dreamed that @jambell got elected governor of some place.

That reminds me of another dream I had where I was sitting under a tree in the deciduous biome, when suddenly, out of nowhere hundreds upon hundreds of krampi, some big, some small, some fat, some skinny, some tall, some short, some round, some square! Krampi of all shapes and sizes came racing towards me!! To punish for something I didn't know I'd done!!!  And. I. Died...

1 minute ago, Xedlord said:

That reminds me of another dream I had where I was sitting under a tree in the deciduous biome, when suddenly, out of nowhere hundreds upon hundreds of krampi, some big, some small, some fat, some skinny, some tall, some short, some round, some square! Krampi of all shapes and sizes came racing towards me!! To punish for something I didn't know I'd done!!!  And. I. Died...

You must of killed a shine bug.

When you scroll through youtube comments while watching a video.

Thats just.

Thats... Just..

Well your bored to watch the video so you read the comments, then you stumble upon 'You know the drill's and Read More tricks. That just makes me wanna shoot my device.

Archived