What's on your mind?

minespatch

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Atleast we get a warm Christmas

Santa comes to the islands of the southern hemisphere using the R.S. Frosting and delivers to individual coastal towns on a surfboard. That sleigh is expensive to use, you know? Besides, Santa tries to stay carbon-neutral so much, he doesn't even mind surfing with the presents.

7 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Lightning struck in my front yard and now I'm without Internet for a week, the tv is fried, and I have limited phone data. God damnit. 

And that is similar to how I permanently gained damage to my ear and are now partially deaf on one side.
Lightning hit my house- i was in it. Thunder is very loud when you are sitting inside it happening. 

So for those of you who don't know, last week I think on Thursday, lightning struck my house and my Internet went down.

We got the new rouder ,(I think that's how it's spelled), like on Tuesday and we got internet back.

guess what just happened?

lighning, just struck my house, and fried the new rouder.

*flips seventeen tables*

HOW IN GODS NAME DOES THAT HAPPEN TWICE IN THE SAME WEEK IM LITERALLY GOING TO STAB THE SKY BECAUSE WHAT THE FUGDE.

thus is my current tale of woe.

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

What do you do to relax?

I would say things like drawing and playing video games, but I was just getting frustrated with those. Maybe just low effort things like an easy game or watching a stream...

I'm feeling somewhat better now. I think falling asleep and getting up at more normal times helped.

Do I really want to be a part of human society, community and culture? I hold myself apart because of so many reasons, I have isolated myself and put a divide between Me and everyone else. Yet as my therapy approaches this gulf and tries to close it I find myself asking- do I really want to be a part of that? Do I want to integrate and become like everyone else? I am alone but maybe thats a price I am willing to pay. Am I just struggling against my own fear of rejection and trust issues? Could I ever connect properly again? What do I have to give up for that? 

The joys of my brain- shared for just a moment with you. 

Archived