What's on your mind?

minespatch

12 hours ago, vingw said:

Seeing the word "Greenie" on here reminds me of how I've wanted my nickname to be changed to "GreenWyvern" instead of having to use this crappy old pseudonym for the last 4 years. Going through the old topics I posted was a regretful frolic I wish I could purge.

My mind is focused on being trapped in a class where no others students showed up. Uhhh.

You could ask Joe to change it?

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

597fcb352e7df_Christmas-PresentBag.thumb.png.a74648f8b7a2052e0a1783514cd01217.png

Nightmare before Christmas for KH3?

33 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

IMG_7139.thumb.JPG.5f7a87e2a9b9ad7987d48ed97aa6e7c4.JPGIMG_7149.thumb.JPG.1f3beab60dd9145442da70f9d0834325.JPG

As someone who reads your comic, this makes a lot of sense to me. Except for the lady in the second to last panel which feels like a spoiler.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

597fcb352e7df_Christmas-PresentBag.thumb.png.a74648f8b7a2052e0a1783514cd01217.png

Nightmare before Christmas for KH3?

What do you mean? Are you saying that you think it's a heartless from KH3, or that you want it to be?

Because either way it's not KH3. It's from an already released game, and I'm not tellin which one. :3

Also, to stay on topic, I'm currently attempting to recreate this:

597feb6ae6c0b_Christmas-LargeSnowman.thumb.png.c8d6bec3dce7331a3e8b91016d4defe2.png

...I'd like to think I've been having some promising results. :3

Spoiler

597fec64001d1_Christmas-LargeSnowman.thumb.png.39a21eff519c51cecc4363282f3411ec.png

Edit: I finally finished!

Spoiler

597ffafd45101_Christmas-LergeSnawmen.thumb.png.6db88bd006e846660b8c12daf391c619.png

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

As someone who reads your comic, this makes a lot of sense to me. Except for the lady in the second to last panel which feels like a spoiler.

Yeah I know but she's kind of the only other character we've seen so far ;-;

Also, this having nothing to do with what minespatch said, my mother is trying to put me back on a normal heathy human sleeping pattern, little does she know she forgot to confiscate my phone :3

THREE AM HERE I COME-

21 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

Yeah I know but she's kind of the only other character we've seen so far ;-;

Also, this having nothing to do with what minespatch said, my mother is trying to put me back on a normal heathy human sleeping pattern, little does she know she forgot to confiscate my phone :3

THREE AM HERE I COME-

You need help.

5 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

oh yay the eternal nap of death, sounds great,,,,

You mean death...right?

Once again, to keep this on topic.

Quel suprise...guess what's on my mind?

Spoiler

Dark_Score_Bag_KHX.thumb.png.3dd3b7074db53dba33a49605c6830929.png

Yep. Poor Shadow looks like a kid that just got caught with a hand in the cookie jar...

"Uh...you want one? Eheheh..."

I'm having troubles figuring out what to do with myself now that I've graduated. I'm currently taking classes at a college for now but I'm kind of wandering aimlessly.

Watched the new episode of Rick & Morty so that's pretty good.

Pretty much just have nihilistic scientists and higher education on my mind.

10 minutes ago, Weird Wanderer said:

I'm having troubles figuring out what to do with myself now that I've graduated. I'm currently taking classes at a college for now but I'm kind of wandering aimlessly.

You could try a temp agency or job training. When I was part of diversified opportunities, they made me do several jobs to figure what I'd be good at.

4 hours ago, LadyD said:

University.
I am going for my Masters qualification. 

Cool, are you going to collect them all? O.o

Dear Ms. D., MRes, MEd, MSc, MChem, MPhil, MBA, MPsych, MMath, MA, MPharm, MEng, MPhys, MiB, MMus, LLM, MLF

Quite a mouth full...

1 minute ago, Weird Wanderer said:

What'd your choir teacher do if you don't me asking?

She crushed my dreams....

I wanted to be a singer but whenever I was in her class signing was tiring and boring. It became something I no longer enjoyed doing. Now whenever I try to sing something for an audience it's just not a pleasant experience. Maybe one day I'll get my love for music back but right now I just can't stand it.

Archived