What's on your mind?

minespatch

42 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

How do I get a DS one

If the DS badges are the same as the ones we had in an earlier version of the forums, then they're just to indicate who took part in the early access for Don't Starve.

10 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

For some reason, whenever I wake up, I cry a bit. I very rarely cry though because sad stuff in Youtube Videos and Video Games desensitized me. However, I sometimes wake up and cry.

Sorry man. Been going through that a lot this month until last night.

5 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I wish the forums would get some new greenies . _.

Greenies?

The fact that I've seen a gnat in my room everyday for the past few weeks and im wondering if it's the same gnat or it made a nest or something and is creating a city in the crack of my walls and will one day all fly out through this giant crack in my ceiling while im sleeping. Also breadsticks 

On 7/30/2017 at 4:33 PM, geni0529 said:

This is an artists re-draw of the meme but it's good enough for me 

(cursing beware)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.cd74c28ecfe4875fe79ac0b8193f3566.pngimage.thumb.png.e16134ea92e34f3fc8999e4f4930d0b2.pngimage.thumb.png.ccc70049e153afd524bae25b038ab97d.pngimage.thumb.png.5ce7c3abbfd34d54e0bb150e8a79c3a6.png

Oh! I know that meme. Actually saw another version on Tumblr the other day. If I had known it was this one, I would have posted it.

On 7/30/2017 at 4:41 PM, minespatch said:

I can see it with Wilson, Wendy, and MAxwell.

Now I wanna see that XD

Seeing the word "Greenie" on here reminds me of how I've wanted my nickname to be changed to "GreenWyvern" ( @JoeW ) instead of having to use this crappy old pseudonym for the last 4 years. Going through the old topics I posted was a regretful frolic I wish I could purge.

My mind is focused on being trapped in a class where no others students showed up. Uhhh.

Archived