Mezz oni art *hugs*

Ello again forum! I haven't been posting in a while and since I've been getting back into oni again I thought I may as well make an oni art thread as I done a while before for don't starve and off topic random art. So to start this off I made a Mez dupe!

5976a5e3781f0_Mezdupe.thumb.jpeg.9b012766daa952cb1914f4f23b6be7bd.jpeg

Here's some dupes ima be making things with! Also creating them is fun u-u

Ian:

Spoiler

Ian.thumb.jpeg.6e26da2e72a455f206dc76cfc7940620.jpeg

He's the leader, or tries to be. He sometimes trips over his own two feet. He likes to stuff his hair into his suit, no one knows how long it is or why someone would want to do that.

Nina:

Spoiler

Nina.thumb.jpeg.f6c4f93577b6470f5d7cae04539f2580.jpeg

She likes to try and poke everything. Energetic and loves to go into the unknown! Chances are she'll come back hurt and insisting she's fine.

Anian:

Spoiler

Anian.thumb.jpeg.5d25735f6307261857f71022a46166b4.jpeg

He doesn't like fights and questions a lot, mostly in his head though. He tries to help the other two and often is getting one or the other out of a situation. 

Height difference:

Spoiler

Height.thumb.jpeg.8d624001385676fd04850c9feeb1d093.jpeg

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

So Weirdobob has a lil' Morb companion?

You're on a roll with these.

Yeah, I wanted to add one of the creatures in oni and asked him what his favorite of the three where :D

9 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Yeah, I wanted to add one of the creatures in oni and asked him what his favorite of the three where :D

I think my favorite currently is morb and puft (hatch is somewhere closer to the bottom of the list :/ ). I think once I get a better look of the light bug, that might be my new favorite.

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Why is he rubbing his face with the marker?

He normally taps the end of it against his cheek when he thinks, he forgot to turn it around this time causing him to get it on his face

Archived