Crop circle

I have used Bearger once to chop me down a nice big pineforest I planted earlier. The action was a success, all 120 trees were knocked down. However, I didn't have time to gather the wood, so I just left there.

After almost a year, I decided to collect the wood and that's what I found:

cropcircle.jpg

As this is my solo world, no one else could have been here. Even I haven't visited that area till this moment. 

Can anyone explain what could have caused there crop wood circles?

Sky fire not spreading to all of the wood?  Vultures have adapted to eat wood? Krampus is naughty?  The desert is alive and eating wood but soon might start looking for flesh?  The pinecone in the middle must mean something.....but what?   Almost like and eye? forgetful player forgetting picking up wood in such a weird way?   The tumbleweeds must be bandits and now are stealing, like us humans have stolen from them. WAIT ZOOM IN...THE TOP LEFT....ITS POOP!

It slightly looks as though the wood around the circle is slightly more dense. Perhaps something is technically there and the game pushed the logs out of the way to naturally make space, or just despawned them entirely. It could be the Antlion's spawn if those Tumbleweeds are blowing in from the adjacent Dragonfly desert.

Or this is just a hoax.

Spoiler

Like all crop circles.

This is actually in Antlion's desert, but Antlion is further away.

I thought it could have been smoldering, but not actually, as it is the standstorm desert. 

1 hour ago, The Curator said:

Perhaps something is technically there and the game pushed the logs out of the way to naturally make space, or just despawned them entirely.

The only thing I can imagine could be there are tumbleweed spawners... which still doesn't explain the single cones in the middle. I have no idea what caused this.

4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

which still doesn't explain the single cones in the middle. I have no idea what caused this.

40 cones or just a few?

Also if I were to give this a sarcastic reason as to why this happened, probably just Charlie messing with ya since she's bored on the throne.

(Do you perhaps use mods? Maybe they caused this odd illuminati crop circle.)

6 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

40 cones or just a few?

Just a single cone. I used plural because there are two cirlces (the one at the top corner is just a half, actually). 

Also I counted, there should have been around 450 logs, as not all of the 120 trees were level 3, just almost. But I gathered only around 300, so the ones form the circles were actually missing, not merged into stacks. 

1 hour ago, voyager156 said:

Lol this is really strange. By any chance Bearger didn't walk somewhere near them?

He chopped down all the trees. After that I killed him, so after that he couldn't cause this trouble.

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

He chopped down all the trees. After that I killed him, so after that he couldn't cause this trouble.

Maybe while he chopped the trees he hit the ground, knocking all the wood back in a circular pattern, what else could it have been?

43 minutes ago, Tylordian said:

Maybe while he chopped the trees he hit the ground, knocking all the wood back in a circular pattern, what else could it have been?

It couldn't have been, because as we finished, all the wood was lying around normally, covering the whole area. Bearger had no chance to do anything with it after.

Archived