Question about redwards name.

Xedlord

Does anyone know who made his name? I mean I know what happened pretty much (I was there) someone suggested "redward", and someone suggested "neighbor", and the devs (Jam and Yogurt) added "noved R" (I think they were trying to type more but they ran out of room) and that's how his name was made. But does anyone know who the people that suggested "redward" and who suggested "neighbor"? And if they are on this forum?

Ok... after hours of long, tedious research... I! ______ _________ have finally been successfull!!!, in figuring out... just who made Redwards name!!!!!!

But sadly..... I could only find... the identity... of one of them.......       and I'll reveal who they are, after these messages!! :D

Ok. I'm ready to reveal who it is... wait for it..... wait for iiit....... wait for iiiiiiiiiiit............................ it is.......................................... get ready.............................

ME

Archived