Help Making a Custom Character

GLOBAL.STRINGS.NAMES.MYPREFAB = "My prefab"
        GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.MYPREFAB = "What a strange prefab." -- wilson
        GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WATHGRITHR.DESCRIBE.MYPREFAB = "There is no such thing in Whalahahahawhatever." -- wigfrid

This ?

Whenopening the project, spriter complains about missing sprites. When this happen you won't get it to compile as the project is corrupted. Replace these sprites (recommended) or delete it from the project (not recommended).

If no obvious sprite is missing (like in your case, big red square instead of the sprite) when you open spriter project, you need to open the scml ith a text editor like notepad++ and check the structure of the folders at the beginning of the file.

For instance the folder wings

<folder id="19" name="wings">
        <file id="0" name="wings/wings_0.png" width="0" height="0" pivot_x="0.509324" pivot_y="0.71049"/>
        <file id="1" name="wings/wings_1.png" width="0" height="0" pivot_x="0" pivot_y="1"/>
        <file id="2" name="wings/wings-0.png" width="88" height="102" pivot_x="0.5" pivot_y="0.65534"/>
        <file id="3" name="wings/wings-1.png" width="41" height="102" pivot_x="0.916667" pivot_y="0.616505"/>
    </folder>

But these files wings_0 and wings_1 are nowhere to be found in your wings folder. You probably had them at some points, they were registered in the spriter project but then you removed them form the windows explorer (NEVER do that EVER). If you want to remove sprites, do it from Spriter so it is cleanly removed (did I says that you should NEVER EVER delete sprites from a spriter project from the windows explorer?)

Edited by ZupaleX

Alright, so I had fixed the problem but now a new one arose, Every time I start my server I get to the character select screen, then it suddenly crashes, I cant find anything wrong other than orphaned values in my client log and I have no Idea where these orphaned values came from nor what is causing them.

client_log.txt

Andreas Nylleri Moon (2).zip