Help Making a Custom Character

I had since removed the line of code but the first file I posted still has it.

inst.components.sanity.custom_rate_fn = sanityfn
local function sanityfn(inst)local delta = 0if TheWorld.state.isday thendelta = -0.25 elseif TheWorld.state.isdusk thendelta = 0.5 elseif TheWorld.state.isnight thendelta = 0.95 endreturn delta end

I grabbed it from the file I had posted before. this code caused a lot of problems in my mod. I am also currently trying to make the weapon for her, everything works perfectly except for one thing, I cannot see the inventory image nor the item swap image so I believe I have some major coding errors in that one.

local function sanityfn(inst)local delta = 0 if TheWorld.state.isday then delta = -0.25 elseif TheWorld.state.isdusk then delta = 0.5 elseif TheWorld.state.isnight then delta = 0.95 end return delta 

end

This is the code that is "fixed".

local function sanityfn(inst)
	local delta = 0

if TheWorld.state.isday then 
		delta = -0.25 
	elseif TheWorld.state.isdusk then 
		delta = 0.5 
	elseif TheWorld.state.isnight then 
		delta = 0.95 
	end 

return delta 
end

Try that one

Now there is one more thing, She is supposed to have a weapon called cruel moon I have it done artwork and everything but it doesn't show up which seems to be a common problem on the thread I was following . What I mean is the inventory image doesn't show up nor does the swap image but the ground image does, I followed the instructions completely but I got a feeling I am missing something pretty big which is causing this problem.  I have it separate from her right now and will attempt to transfer everything when it is ready.

CruelMoon.zip

Alright new question, Is there a way to have a custom Description of an item from each of the characters. For instance when you describe something like a flower as wilson he says something about but other character say something else? I'm not very good at explaining stuff.