Hacked turret don't want to shot guard

I have a question to that turret behaviour: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=924287128

Several turns before I took that screenshot, I hacked that turret. There was one guard that was moving next to that turret. He was going through doors next to position of my uppermost agent on that screenshot. Then he was going to lasers, it was his patrol route. But turret should kill him when he was passing next to that turret. Why that didn't happen?

I am sending save file as an attachment.

savegame.lua

I'm not sure but I think that turret didn't kill anyone before it encounter moving guard. Otherwise there would be many dead bodies around that turret and probably some guard would destroy that turret seeing many bodies on the floor.

There is also strange that "OVERWATCH" appeared next to that turret at previous turn when that screenshot was taken. I took with me stunned enemy (Chief Executive). Can stunned enemy trigger turret's overwatch?

Okay, I checked out the savegame and the guard that was patrolling was armored, it was an Omni Protector that wasn't hacked. Turrets can't attack enemies with more than 2 armor.

As for the "OVERWATCH" text, apparently turrets that have recently fired enter overwatch automatically next turn, so nothing to worry about there.

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this issue on at least two different levels in the game with different types of security guards (including normal ones).

The behavior I experience is: as a guard moves to a location, the turret beeps as if it's going to shoot. "Overwatch" is briefly visible. I am sure that there is a bug because the guard will stop its patrol.

Here it is a problem because the guard refuses to investigate the [?] since it keeps being stopped by the turret. (See attached savegame)

I'm playing on OSX 10.12.3 if that's relevant.

Thank you!!

savegame.lua

10 hours ago, j7caiman said:

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this issue on at least two different levels in the game with different types of security guards (including normal ones).

The behavior I experience is: as a guard moves to a location, the turret beeps as if it's going to shoot. "Overwatch" is briefly visible. I am sure that there is a bug because the guard will stop its patrol.

Here it is a problem because the guard refuses to investigate the [?] since it keeps being stopped by the turret. (See attached savegame)

I'm playing on OSX 10.12.3 if that's relevant.

Thank you!!

savegame.lua

The turret went off overwatch because it turned off when you hacked the Power Supply. If you had waited for next turn it would have killed the guard. It is intentional that guards are interrupted when turrets go on overwatch.

On 21.07.2017 at 9:50 PM, Cyberboy2000 said:

Okay, I checked out the savegame and the guard that was patrolling was armored, it was an Omni Protector that wasn't hacked. Turrets can't attack enemies with more than 2 armor.

As for the "OVERWATCH" text, apparently turrets that have recently fired enter overwatch automatically next turn, so nothing to worry about there.

Thank you for answer. I didn't know that turret cannot attack enemies with more that 2 armor. Does it also apply to hacked drones?

2 minutes ago, Miteusz said:

Thank you for answer. I didn't know that turret cannot attack enemies with more that 2 armor. Does it also apply to hacked drones?

Akumas can't attack enemies with more than 2 armor and neither version of Obake can attack enemies with any armor.

Archived