Ray Q

WARNING when continue a saved file (iOS)

Ray Q    0

Please help!

I came across this warning screen while loading one of my files. At the same time, the other files work well.

The game was launched on my iPad. There is no update available in App store.

I've tried to restart the iPad but it didn't solve the problem. 

Could you please help me with it?

Many thx!!!

image.jpg

Jokeragah    0

I have the same issue. Are you working on this bug, please let us know.

Ray Q    0

Hopefully someone in charge can sort it out soon.

Evil_Lady    0

I have been having the same problem ever since the last update.  Once I create a backpack I cannot reload the saved game, it gives this Warning screen instead.  I've tried restarting my iPad and erasing and re-downloading the game.

Ray Q    0

Update guys, my partner just found that this issue seems only happen to the top file. She hasn't any problem with saving and loading the rest of the files except the first one. Hope this might be a clue to solve the problem.

Nevertheless, this issue still needs to be fixed once and for all to rescue @jonsvick 's great file immediately.

Hurry up guys!

Chopchopyy    0

I have the same issue on multiple saved games where I had a backpack.  I tried the same uninstalling and reinstalling process and nothing worked.  

Since it was a HUD issue, I decided to try and see what happens if I use a Bluetooth joystick.  I figured it would use a different hud.  Once installed, I was able to play my saved games again! Hooray!

So it looks like the latest fix on iOS using BT joysticks added this bug.

Elly0620    0
Posted (edited)

I have the same problem. For me it seems to be affecting all my save files, I am using slots 1,2 and 5. Slot 1 was created long before the recent up date and 2&5 were created after the update cuz I wanted to try the No Sweat mode. I think the problem is with the backpack as in all three files I have a backpack. I did have one game going where I didn't have a backpack and I could save and come back to the game no problem, it was going good till I died LOL.

My device is an iPad Air, model MD794C/A, iOS 10.3.2 (14F89)

IMG_0211.PNG

IMG_0212.PNG

IMG_0213.PNG

IMG_0214.PNG

Edited by Elly0620
Updated with device information

JanH    3,105

We are sorry for the inconvenience; we are aware of the issue and are currently investigating. In the meantime, would you be able to provide us with information on the device you are using including:

- Your iDevice version,
- Your Device model number,
- iOS version number

8 minutes ago, JanH said:

We are sorry for the inconvenience; we are aware of the issue and are currently investigating. In the meantime, would you be able to provide us with information on the device you are using including:

- Your iDevice version,
- Your Device model number,
- iOS version number

I am having the same problem.  I am on an iPad Air, Model: ME898LL/A, iOS 10.3.2 (14F89)

File is from an existing game, day 91, multiple backpacks are in use.  I have custom game settings in use.  I was playing it before the latest app update that added the 'no sweat' mode.

Screen shot is attached.

backpackError.PNG

danneu8    0

I am having the same problem as well. 2017 10.5 iPad Pro 256GB. If I craft a back pack, it corrupts my save. 

Honsvik    0

I have the same problem, I am at day 171 and don't want to lose my world.

ranma274    0

I have the same problem iPad air MD789B/A iOS 10.3.2. Thank you for your respone! 

wcp1002    0

Same problem on iPad mini2, ME824TA/A, iOS 10.1.1 (14B100)
Thank you for your investigation.

JanH    3,105

Thank you everyone for providing us with your device and iOS specs; this has been of help. Our iOS developers are aware of the issue and are working on a possible fix. We are hoping to have the fix out sometime in the next week. We will post an update on this thread once it is ready to roll out on the App Store.

Ray Q    0

Dear administrator, is there any progress recently regarding this issue? Lots of guys are still keeping the problematic file and suffering...

JanH    3,105

@Ray QThis issue was fixed with the release of Version 1.14 update for iOS. Please ensure that you have downloaded the latest update for the game in your "Purchased" tab on your iOS App Store.

JanH    3,105
On 8/16/2017 at 2:23 AM, phlicess said:

WechatIMG40.thumb.jpeg.d4c495d5050a115ed686e34de3a47ea4.jpeg

@JanH

hello,I have a same problem, my game's version is latest.

In order to investigate this further, we will need more information as well as any steps you can provide so that we can try and reproduce this on our end.

- Is this crash/issue happening to all of your save files or only on a specific file?
- Is this issue affecting a custom game world or a default one?
- Were you in the forest world or caves when this happened?
- If you can provide us with as much information as you can about what was happening in the game world when this issue happened, that would be of help.