Why wes should be a joke boss

I feel that Wes should be a joke boss for a little just for ****s and giggles. 
Why You might ask, well in the portal in the video What lies Beyond you can see a face, that face looks kinda like wes...
I just want this to be in the game for like a week, but make him a hard boss, and when you kill him he drops nothing!

It's just a way for Klei to have fun and troll without disturbing story...

Well they can't really do that because that messes with one of their official Canon characters and I don't think they want to Make people scramble more than they have to figure out what's going on but I do like the idea of a joke  boss just maybe not put any of the characters as the boss because Lore

Klei already had fun and trolled by introducing Wes as a character in the first place. They brought him in while also contributing to the story/lore. 

Why would they change that now? Also, how would a joke boss contribute? Klei doesn't just throw things into the game for shiz-n-gigglz, they are purposeful. They do have fun things, but really, what purpose does a Wes Boss serve?

Archived