What did you get from the DST grift box?

That's what I got

屏幕快照 2017-07-12 下午5.27.35.png

On July 12, all players who purchased the alpha version of the game will be given the opportunity to choose a gift from a selection of our top selling games. If you already own all of the games (thanks for your support!) then you will be able to choose a gift box containing rare Don't Starve Together skins, with a guarantee of at least 1 elegant skin. This offer will only be available to Alpha players who purchased the game at the original price and will not apply to purchases made during Early-Access. 

DST gift box link: head over here 

It's only for the ones who bought alpha Oxygen Not Included.

Gotta be more specific, thought for a moment it was for the ones who bought alpha DST.

Just now, SamSen said:

On July 12, all players who purchased the alpha version of the game will be given the opportunity to choose a gift from a selection of our top selling games.

what games were offered? I got the klei's mega pack during the spring sales, they were insanely cheap, I even feel a bit bad, however, I got a catcoon backpack and other 2 worthless items, gloves and a sweater, thank you very much klei I'm enjoying ONI and Invisible inc almost as much as DST, now... I'll see you all in the trading subforums

16 hours ago, Rily said:

what games were offered?

>Don't Starve
>Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC
>Don't Starve: Shipwrecked DLC
>Don't Starve Together
>Mark of the Ninja
>Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC
>Invisible, Inc.
>Invisible, Inc.: Contingency Plan DLC

And you could only get the DLC if you had the base game already, so I just got Mark of the Ninja.

Archived