Super Salty (summer rant)

Just playing a new game and I hit up the Oasis at start of summer, excited to get some desert goggles on.  idk, I like how they look.  I didn't base in the Oasis, but I built my pig village there and had a billion tress to cut down in the long summer days, smolder free...

3 fishing poles later...

I have not found desert goggles...

I have about a dozen other blue prints for fashion goggles and potted succulents...

Not much time left in summer either, since fishing constantly has me waiting very long periods between bites.  Haven't gotten a sand pale either.

Horrible luck, and I'm super salty lol.

Does it work like that? o_O

Wow, never knew that - got them.  thx !!

I guess the pale works similarly, as I got it right after...  I normally just use them as I get them I guess, and never realized I had to use the first one to get the next one.

You get more weight on Fashion Goggles if you haven't learned it, and more weight on Desert Goggles if you've learned Fashion Goggles. There is still a chance to get them without meeting the conditions though.

You should also learn the Potted Succulent blueprint as soon as you get it to indirectly increase the weight of other items in the loot table.

Edit: Also yes, the Beach Toy gains weight from learning Desert Goggles.

Archived