No Power Intermittently

I have a base with 6 natural gas generators, 2 hydrogen generators, and 16 batteries. All circuits have 1000 watts or less on them and the batteries are at full. Every now and then my equipment will stop working, showing "no power". This happens to all equipment on the same circuit, and it happens to all the circuits at different times. If I am seeing full batteries and all generators are working without any bottlenecks (gas supply and exhaust), what could be causing this? I can't figure it out and it's driving me nuts. 

I'm not sure the reason but the simplest solution is to put a battery on the local side of the transformer to provide a local circuit buffer. Any power dips will be handled by the battery and everyone should be smooth again. (I do this in real life too)

48 minutes ago, nerfedgamer said:

I have a base with 6 natural gas generators, 2 hydrogen generators, and 16 batteries. All circuits have 1000 watts or less on them and the batteries are at full. Every now and then my equipment will stop working, showing "no power". This happens to all equipment on the same circuit, and it happens to all the circuits at different times. If I am seeing full batteries and all generators are working without any bottlenecks (gas supply and exhaust), what could be causing this? I can't figure it out and it's driving me nuts.

Been running at top speed with a lot of lag?

Archived