Suggestion: Don't Starve/Klei Entertainment Artbook?!

There doesn't seem to be a general suggestions category, so I'm putting this here: I and a lot of people I know would buy the HECK out of a Klei artbook! (especially a Don't Starve one) 

I own most of Klei's games and I bought half of them almost solely because they're so visually appealing. I would love to own a book that's just full of Klei art and I could just look at it all the time. I could keep it on my bookshelf as a precious treasure and it would make me happy ;u;

Thanks to @DarithD bringing up in a status about wanting a tutorial book on how to get certain Klei art styles down, I went to search my older status on a "art book" I found on google.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/848109-minespatch/?status=19842&type=status&page=17

The link posted links to a defunct site but I found  a copy  of the art book through the internet archive:

starve_cover.jpg

The thing that makes me suspicious now since from inspection, the cover doesn't have the company logo so... I wonder what the origin of this book came from?

Rumor has it there once was one that brought us the concept art we see nowadays, whether or not we will ever see it come into fruition again is another story.

I'd love an art book, that and 'Warly's Crock pot Cookbook' from the previous aforementioned art book thread is something super cute I'd love to see too!

2 hours ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

Rumor has it there once was one that brought us the concept art we see nowadays, whether or not we will ever see it come into fruition again is another story.

You beat me to it, Nuggets. Thanks for copypasting. :wilson_ecstatic:

At the moment, I have to make my own art book based on what I can print out for reference. Hopefully Klei will take a opportunity to publish this. "Drawn and Quarterly" would be a great company to publish from. Though maybe ESC should try publishing books sometime. Maybe even a walkthrough manual(like those in the 90s and early 2000s).

Archived