Duplicants don't seem to want to collect water

I just started playing Oxygen Not Included today and I can't get any research progress because none of my duplicants seem interested in collecting the water needed even if there is a water source next to the research lab/computer. Does anyone have any suggestions or might know what I'm doing wrong (the wires are connected so it has electricity, the game just tells me it needs water)

Do you research any advanced  tech with is requier advanced research at this moment? I mean exactly at this moment in research tab shuld be advanced tech in progress, not only selected after basic research.

Make sure all your duplicants are not busy with higher priority tasks (priority overlay). Similar situation is likely to happen if you are used to giving all your commands high priority and forget to set appropriate priority for the research machine.

If that doesn't help, consider uploading your save here so we can take a look.

I didn't do much different but they seem to be collecting water now fine but now they refuse to sweep XD. how do I prioritize that cause I can't seem to figure out how to get the prioritize tool to work

Archived