Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

I thought of air pirates having tea time together.

Now bear with me on this one: The percussion and piano are quite uplifting and their dynamic (idk how to better put it) makes them sound happy (emphasis on them being not a singular instrument, but rather happy together). The violaoid synth (or whatever that noise is) creates a mechanical atmosphere (in stark contrast to the rest), while reinforcing the playful feeling. So we have dynamic, happy, mechanical, playful. Dynamic and mechanical makes me think of those crazy airship designs, playful adds in pirates and happy is obviously best represented as having tea time together.

On 8/5/2017 at 4:36 AM, Mobbstar said:

This reminds me of Fifth Cell (Scribblenauts) a little bit

You know... the second half really does give me Scribblenauts vibes, now that you point it out. I wonder what exactly, but... yeah... huh!

On 8/5/2017 at 6:22 AM, minespatch said:

What made today less crappy?

Managed to do a lot of work in a group project, somehow didn't feel exhausted after class, and thus felt perky enough to manage a call with Albino through the entire duration of my commute. It was just generally a day that wasn't really crappy at any point. 'Twas nice.

--

Day 32

I used the California Speed soundbank. I played that game a lot on the Nintendo 64 as a child, and its music [Specifically the Main Menu and Track 6 (5 in-game for some reason)] stuck with me even past the 9-ish years since I played it.

Also, uh... I ripped MIDI files of the songs from the game as well... and... er...

Day 35

I wonder why the audio in songs like this get slightly messed up when turned into videos. I really should use something other than movie maker, but I don'ts really gots anymores.

Also, the title is a reference to another song I did titled "Roc". It reminds me a bit of said song.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

This could fit pretty well into a martial arts sequence.

14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Sounds like powershopping to me.

Sounds like This could fit pretty well into a powershopping martial arts sequence to me..

---

Day 36

Intergalactic military strategy synchroniser has booted. Please assess the situation, commander, and give appropriate orders.

... ... ...

Victory has been achieved. Congratulations, commander!

8 hours ago, vingw said:

Sounds like This could fit pretty well into a powershopping martial arts sequence to me..

I wish I could like this post twice. EDIT: Also, just realised this statement kind of applies again.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

You really outdid yourself with this one.

You're making me blush!

14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Intergalactic military strategy synchroniser has booted.

This serves to remind me of how bad I am at Starcraft.

I thought of someone who recently acquired some advance technology in a war, and around the minute mark (when the song changes from minor to major), the person operating it goes on a power trip.

AlbinoWyvern thought of the robots suddenly turning against the militia at the minute mark, and destroying everything. That's also very cool.

A lot of spacey war ideas came from this one.

---

Day 37

Also, I thought I fixed that thing around 1:44. GAH! Well, it's published. Too late. Nothing matters. HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE.

Archived