vingw

"New Song a Day for 365 Days" Challenge (Vinny's Crappy Musical Gallery)

vingw    1,598
16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Can a match box?

No, but a tin can!

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hugbird's a really cheerful piece. Has the makings of a Mario paint musical piece.

Hm... I wonder how it would sound *with* Mario Paint sounds, in that case! I'll try that later. I have UML work to do right now. Ech.

---

Day 159

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

minespatch    30,261

"I found my credit card".... Did you compose a piece over the joy of something that happened today?:wilson_shocked:

• Like 1

vingw    1,598
Just now, minespatch said:

"I found my credit card".... Did you compose a piece over the joy of something that happened today?

Admitting to such a thing would peg me as irresponsible!

(That's not an admission, either. That's a statement.)

• Haha 1

Mobbstar    13,265

I don't think you have your credit card. Prove it by showing me clean photos of both sides of it!

• Haha 2

Mobbstar    13,265

I am not a fan of the monotone guitar riffs, but the rest of it is admittedly pleasant.

009 is nice, much nicer than James. I'm impressed you didn't cheat and upload it as "todays song" eventhough it's really old. I would have totally cheated.

• Like 1

Tylordian    343

I like the dystopian feeling of sameness in 161, and the title fits well. It is easy to relate to the constant, week after week of trials and tribulations until you disappear.

That's what I get from it anyways.

• Like 1

vingw    1,598
18 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I like the dystopian feeling of sameness in 161, and the title fits well. It is easy to relate to the constant, week after week of trials and tribulations until you disappear.

That's what I get from it anyways.

Basically.

---

Day 162

free relationship advice download free

Edited by vingw
  • Like 1

Mobbstar    13,265

Today's song is too much for me to comprehend.

I thanks for these relation ship advice. Much girl take gifts I buy. Is more good than before advice now. But still not kiss me or say thank.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

minespatch    30,261

Boulevard feels like the backbeat of a hiphop track that needs lyrics. Like early 00's music.
Tuesday feels like going through a cozy cave. Kind of like that scene in Laputa where they see the glowing rocks.
If Talking is talking, that must be some high strung conversation the group is going on about. They sound like they need drugs to calm down. Though if that wasn't your intention, could be a nice piece for a work out tape.

• Like 1

Mobbstar    13,265

Well, what do we have here? Calm, yet a bit rough. Like something seemingly broken that has actually just slowly taken a different shape. Idk let me say this kind of weird philosophical stuff.

• Like 2

Mobbstar    13,265

I can't describe how this alternating... thing... makes me feel. It is very impressive, that's for sure, and somehow it makes me think of quartz.

Happy h. christmas!

• Like 2

vingw    1,598

Had to do a midterm game jam in Game Programming 1 class. So, I quickly whipped up... uh... audio. For the game. Sure, there's a lot of things I want to fix, but I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Think of it this way... uh... you get 3 (actually 4) songs today! So. Yaay?

Oof

Day 165

1) MainMenuLoop - 0:00
2) PlayingLoop - 2:36
3) EndLoop - 5:46