Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Can a match box?

No, but a tin can!

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hugbird's a really cheerful piece. Has the makings of a Mario paint musical piece.

Hm... I wonder how it would sound *with* Mario Paint sounds, in that case! I'll try that later. I have UML work to do right now. Ech.

---

Day 159

Boulevard feels like the backbeat of a hiphop track that needs lyrics. Like early 00's music.
Tuesday feels like going through a cozy cave. Kind of like that scene in Laputa where they see the glowing rocks.
If Talking is talking, that must be some high strung conversation the group is going on about. They sound like they need drugs to calm down. Though if that wasn't your intention, could be a nice piece for a work out tape.

Had to do a midterm game jam in Game Programming 1 class. So, I quickly whipped up... uh... audio. For the game. Sure, there's a lot of things I want to fix, but I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Think of it this way... uh... you get 3 (actually 4) songs today! So. Yaay?

Oof

Day 165

1) MainMenuLoop - 0:00
2) PlayingLoop - 2:36
3) EndLoop - 5:46

Archived