Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

The whole maraca sounding stuff triggers a strong association with jungle and native forests, while the violin-sounding synths give it a veil of mystery and suspense. So, basically an overgrown temple? I wish I could give a more objective analysis, but as said, I am too used to hearing these kinds of instruments in said sections of games and movies.

Working Order is a pretty jazzy piece with a tad touch of somba in the beat.
Grauppel is like a throwback to the 90s. Hit the beat up faster and it could feel like a successor to a Aphex Twin track.
Bird Day would be a great work out track or something fitting one of those loli shows that attract middle aged men. That or it's a hidden track for Doki Doki Literature Club's second arc.
One hundred and fifty two could use some lyrics from the band Taco. Gives me throwbacks to the updated version of "At the Ritz".

image.png.1b0b3c597117de47e8c73c75b0b6ef21.png                                                                                                 -

Today's song is awful. Leave while you still can.

In fact, screw it, today's song will be the hidden thing, and the hidden thing will be today's song.

Day 155?

Archived