Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Sounds like a classical villian does some friendly chatter, then hints towards their motives for being evil and everything goes dark and eerie as they elaborate and then end up in a discussion with a friend of theirs who's not evil and their discourse escalates into a fight, but they are also friends so they end up doing something which for some reason always ends up being the most memorable scene of the entire play despite not being the first nor last scene.

Won't you ever run out of white space to fill with all of this stuff?

Won't you ever run out of stuff to fill all of this white space with?

Frigid feels like a rock ballad needing lyrics. Gentle but gets a point across.
Aliens has a ethereal touch to it. Very mysterious and fun.
Dungeon gives a throwback to classic gaming. I can already see it as a graveyard level to be honest.
Sinister doesn't feel sinister, more like something that would go to a pack of clunky bad guys. Some kind of Gangsters.

Ohey they're back, great news!

Sounds like a level involving brief bursts of actions, kind of like a Jump and Run with dashing ability

Always have an open mind when playtesting, bugs might make for interesting features. You know what they say: Mistakes into miracles.

Day 145                                                                                                                                                                .                   

I wonder if that cluttered part in the middle would sound better without the high pitched dooty thingers. It feels like they're in conflict with the long high pitched wooty thing.

Bellpepper reminds me of Damon Albarn and Michael Nyman's Ravenous OST.

I tried listening to the original Violet and immediately went to the remix. The Remix is way more polished but the original works for a game.
Panic Attack really fits how I felt today. I like how it emphasizes the trauma a person is going through.
Coarse Business would really fit in a big city scene. Like some country bumpkins ending up in a metropolitin area and figuring their way around.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Would be a way not to beat you over the head with audio pain.

I used to do things like have the radio turn on as an alarm, and setting music... but the radio sometimes failed to turn on/was very quiet, and I grew to hate hearing the song I selected because the first few seconds were being associated with the hatred of having sleep interrupted. That, and I managed to sleep through my music, eventually.

So, obnoxious beeps for me!

Archived